Valdosta gets players eligible in 2 weeks Grayson can't in 8 months

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

But wasn't he willing to play them AND BG back in 2015 without the transfers? 

He did say that.  AFTER the season when he knew it wasn't possible.  It's like the guy in bar who is about to get into a fight and tries talking his way out of it until the bouncer shows up and then he gets behind the bouncer and starts talking shit knowing full well it ain't gonna happen.  True story. lol

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Tell us again why does Grayson have a player or players ineligible this past Friday. I thought Grayson did everything perfect by the book checked and rechecked.

I've heard a rumor but I haven't talked with the AD about it yet in detail.  I'll do that this week.

Again, why does it matter to you?  You aren't in the same state nor do you play us this year.

51 minutes ago, Fred said:

I've heard a rumor but I haven't talked with the AD about it yet in detail.  I'll do that this week.

Again, why does it matter to you?  You aren't in the same state nor do you play us this year.

Cause cheating is just that cheating. You can understand that right? It’s so engrained in your community it is the norm right. 

25 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Cause cheating is just that cheating. You can understand that right? It’s so engrained in your community it is the norm right. 

22 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

It’s cheating 

15 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So how many players were disqualified there Pedro

Your obsession is almost as strong as Outlaw.  At least you are a Ga poster although your representation of our state does us no favors.

If it is what the rumor says, you are going to really feel like an idiot.  Oh wait....

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Your obsession is almost as strong as Outlaw.  At least you are a Ga poster although your representation of our state does us no favors.

If it is what the rumor says, you are going to really feel like an idiot.  Oh wait....

Cloak and dagger shit here. Must be so proud of Grayson and their feeble attempts to manipulate. What your saying is the movement of influence over GHSA hasn’t been completed

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Cloak and dagger shit here. Must be so proud of Grayson and their feeble attempts to manipulate. What your saying is the movement of influence over GHSA hasn’t been completed

No cloak and dagger.  Unlike some, I try hard not to spread rumors but much prefer to have facts in hand.  If I'm speculating, I generally say so instead of presenting it as fact like you do.