This is pretty BAD.....really bad.

RedZone

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, no.

The only people who should go to prison are political enemies of Trump who have committed no crimes.

I can't agree with this, for that would include you and me, as insignificant as we are. And surely his supporters on this forum will turn us in for our grievous crimes against the nation state!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Now that Woodward has IMPOTUS on tape, MAGA world is going to pivot from their 'Anonymous Sources Don't Count' routine to the tried and true 'Whatever. This Doesn't Matter' schtick... 

.....trump is one dumb SOB!

Who agrees to sit down and be taped like this???

Much more to come out soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LOL...amen!..the fact that his cronies let Woodward get near him was crazy!...and it's all on tape...no "fake news" B.S. excuse this time...what dumb-ass Trump is....🤡

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

This lady gets it.

Why must don j trump always be the dumbest person I hear speak every single day in the political world...why, why, why, why????.....he can barely make a complete sentence come out right.....trump, without a doubt is the dumbest republican in the history of dumb republicans.

The entire world is smarter than this man.

• Haha 1

The Dems are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.

1. This is no deep dark secret. Trump obviously didn't care about keeping it secret or he wouldn't have told Bob Woodward (of Woodward and Bernstein fame) tape or no tape.

2. Pelosi, Cuomo, and many more Democrats did the same thing, minimizing the dangers. Hell, Pelosi tried to lure people down to Chinatown, for God's sake.

3. And Biden wanted Trump to keep letting people from China into the country.

4. I would say the president soft-pedaling the China virus to keep people calm in a crisis, is a perfect example of excellent leadership.

Another bombshell dud. Keep trying Dems...maybe next time you'll get him. 🙄

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

1. This is no deep dark secret. Trump obviously didn't care about keeping it secret or he wouldn't have told Bob Woodward (of Woodward and Bernstein fame) tape or no tape.

2. Pelosi, Cuomo, and many more Democrats did the same thing, minimizing the dangers. Hell, Pelosi tried to lure people down to Chinatown, for God's sake.

4. I would say the president soft-pedaling the China virus to keep people calm in a crisis, is a perfect example of excellent leadership.

Ya don’t  bother , it’s like debating a Rock , these people on here are so closed minded, if it’s not thier way it’s the highway 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysignal.com/2020/03/30/de-blasio-nyc-officials-downplayed-covid-19-threat-after-trump-restricted-travel-to-china-here-are-5-examples/amp/

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and his top health official were telling citizens to take the subway and attend parades months after President Donald Trump restricted travel to coronavirus-plagued China.

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Anyways.

I understand completely why you and the other trump sheep get on here and type the things you do every single day. Your president forces you too. It's NOT rocket science.

Could you at least acknowledge that trump is one dumb goofy SOB? I think by doing that it really would take a lot of pressure off yourself and the other sheep here too. Think about it!