Falcons 39Jerry Jones 40 Falcons choke again

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Falcons 29 Jerry Jones 7 I love it.
  • HooverOutlaw changed the title to Falcons 36 Jerry Jones 24 I love it.
  • HooverOutlaw changed the title to Falcons 39Jerry Jones 40 Falcons choke again
6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’ll take it; I’ve given the Texans 10 years of my young life and Houston Sports depression is real.

I’ll take a Texas win anywhere.

Oh lord yeah Texas might rival Georgia with the choke artist at least yall have some chips to go around. They got some dust on them but still got them.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:29 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

It's the Benz curse .  I should have known after the super bowl choke.

Some dude bet 35,000 during the game thinking he would make a quick an easy $1,000 , lmao you know he’s sleeping on the Couch tonight 

NFL bad beat: Someone bet $35,000 on the Falcons in-game moneyline to win $1,050, and lost

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2020 at 1:44 PM, Gospeeder said:

Whoever the Falcons special teams coach is... he needs to be gone!!!!!

That play was so boneheaded, it couldn't even fit is Sammy's excuse thread!!!!!

The Head Coach needs to go as well.... He is a “Defensive” Coach and His defenses have blown a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl and now this disaster....

Shanahan took all the Heat from the Super Bowl eventhough he has nothing to do with the defense, but the one common thread in both these historic collapses is the “Defensive” Head Coach....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

The Head Coach needs to go as well.... He is a “Defensive” Coach and His defenses have blown a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl and now this disaster....

Shanahan took all the Heat from the Super Bowl eventhough he has nothing to do with the defense, but the one common thread in both these historic collapses is the “Defensive” Head Coach....

Arthur Blank needs to Go, how many times is he gonna go on the sidelines in the 4th quarter to celebrate only to blow the game

i swear I seen it live atleast 3 times

• Haha 2

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Arthur Blank needs to Go, how many times is he gonna go on the sidelines in the 4th quarter to celebrate only to blow the game

i swear I seen it live atleast 3 times

Right!?!... Someone should Barricade the Door of his Luxury Box as as soon as the Falcons get a Lead!!!....🤣

• Haha 1