OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? 

Internally, we have more American jobs, energy independence, economic growth, increased border security, Gorsuch, no more TPP, US debt burden cut by $68B, etc, etc. I can go on, but I'm getting bored. 

The joke is on anyone that thinks America is now a joke. 

That's your Bosco buddy.

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? 

Internally, we have more American jobs, energy independence, economic growth, increased border security, Gorsuch, no more TPP, US debt burden cut by $68B, etc, etc. I can go on, but I'm getting bored. 

Georgie doesn't give a shit about America he never has. He is all about his party nothing else. As long as a Lib is in charge his America is fine. He could care less about America all he wants is for President Trump to fail. he is so blinded by his hate he doesn't understand that by President Trump failing we all fail. It is expected though. Georgie is the pile of shit that said an 11 yr old needed to toughen up and the Republican's deserved to be shot.  Georgie and Cajun are both 2 piles of dog shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Yea but she only won by blah, blah, blah. Can you believe these clowns?

The DNC flushed tens of millions down the crapper based on Trump winning there by just one point, not Tom Price's record. If Tom Price had been running they wouldn't even have tried.

Now the Dems are flailing for excuses AND getting their asses kicked in fundraising.

I'd say it's sad to watch if it didn't make me so damned happy.

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? 

#WINNING

50 minutes ago, concha said:

The DNC flushed tens of millions down the crapper based on Trump winning there by just one point, not Tom Price's record. If Tom Price had been running they wouldn't even have tried.

Now the Dems are flailing for excuses AND getting their asses kicked in fundraising.

I'm loving every minute of it.

2 hours ago, concha said:

Watched an hour on MSNBC saying how positive the results were and Dems gaining huge ground for 2018. Lol. Then Greta interviewing "expert" on Mueller investigating team and she asked him if anyone had donated to politics or deeply involved with either side. The "expert" responded "there's a few that donated to Democrats but it's nothing out of ordinary. " She then asked " Have any donated to Republicans?" He responded with " No, not To my knowledge". They talked a lil bit more and ended with asking the " expert", "Can you find out if any of them donated to Republican Party because this could be a big deal to show they investigating fairly". 

What a joke.

Todays Bombshell in BigDrops honor. 

MSNBC Breaking news is that Trump and White House refuses to admit that Russians hacked the elections. 

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Watched an hour on MSNBC saying how positive the results were and Dems gaining huge ground for 2018. Lol. Then Greta interviewing "expert" on Mueller investigating team and she asked him if anyone had donated to politics or deeply involved with either side. The "expert" responded "there's a few that donated to Democrats but it's nothing out of ordinary. " She then asked " Have any donated to Republicans?" He responded with " No, not To my knowledge". They talked a lil bit more and ended with asking the " expert", "Can you find out if any of them donated to Republican Party because this could be a big deal to show they investigating fairly". 

What a joke.

Todays Bombshell in BigDrops honor. 

MSNBC Breaking news is that Trump and White House refuses to admit that Russians hacked the elections. 

The DNC is having one of their worst fundraising years in recent memory and the RNC one of their best, the Dems are 0-4 in special elections despite Trump supposedly being loathed, and there are way many more Dem seats up-for-grabs in the Senate than Republican ones... but 2018 looks great for them.

You can't fix stupid.

30 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Watched an hour on MSNBC saying ...

What a joke.

Why do you watch an hour on MSNBC?

It surprises me that so many people watch so much of the stations they do not trust or care for. Yet they are able to quote what they watched and how ridiculous it was. 

Doesn't make sense.

CNN, MSNBC, FOX, any of them. How do people not see they are being negatively influenced when watching too much of any station?

Lighten up, y'all.

• Like 2