OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

The fact is they have to flim-flam this travel ban thing as something other than it was originally called or intended and as something other than guys on here seem to support. If it is seen as and allowed as a religious test, then their religion is no longer safe from constitutional protections either.

It's quite the cunundrum I'm afraid. 

I'm ok with just ridding the country of all religions personally, but, it's these certain folks that just want to be ok with their religion while blocking another that are creating this stupid argument. 

Damned ol' constitution is tough, man. It just won't let us have it both ways. 

59 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Both mentally troubled so yeah. xD

While I don't technically know Elliot Rodger's politics, he certainly fits much of the mold of the alt-right. Misogynistic for sure and racist quotes etc. in his manifesto. You know, the normal right wing stuff. Stuff like how angry he got that the ugly black boys could get with hot white chicks but he couldn't. That white genocide stuff that our buddy on here brings up sometimes.

Lanza... yeah, idk. Mentally troubled gun advocate. Could be misconstrued as right wing if he wasn't. 

ER' s Malaysian mom probably wonders WTF you're talking about with regard to her sexually-frustrated nutball son. Very Weiner-like in fact...

Lanza was an Asperger's sufferer, though probably not as mentally deficient as Chip, for example. I don't think there is anything out there to indicate he was right-wing.

But hell, you did ok taking into account that it's still baseball season.

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The fact is they have to flim-flam this travel ban thing as something other than it was originally called or intended and as something other than guys on here seem to support. If it is seen as and allowed as a religious test, then their religion is no longer safe from constitutional protections either.

It's quite the cunundrum I'm afraid. 

I'm ok with just ridding the country of all religions personally, but, it's these certain folks that just want to be ok with their religion while blocking another that are creating this stupid argument. 

Damned ol' constitution is tough, man. It just won't let us have it both ways. 

Who should we FEAR more as a Christian nation?

Muslims or Atheists?

20 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I get the wing nut kids and old white men of their tribe here are very afraid of Muslims. BOO!

They put their fear on mute though when the Atheists inflict terror on a nativity scene at their local church though. xD

The racist speaks once again.

20 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Fear Islam, but reward atheists....

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/27/school-district-to-remove-ten-commandments-monument-after-atheist-moms-lawsuit/

BUT, uneducated white atheists like nolebull813 has an opinion on stuff. xD

This is truly one fucked up world.

Atheist? Are you smokig crack? 

If there was a poll on religious affiliation on the board, you would be one of the top choices for atheist. 

Athiests are domestic terrorists as well. All of them. Any group who causes emotional and economical calamity with the goal of transforming our core beliefs and cultural identity is a form of domestic terrorism. 

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Supreme Court reinstates key parts to the Trump travel ban, get ready for heads to burst.in 3, 2, 1...

In fact Thomas, Alito and one other dissented from this in part because they think there should have been no exceptions in lifting the injunction.  A good sign the court is going to uphold this by a large vote.  The chattering class had actually convinced themselves that Trump's statements mattered more than the actual order.

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

In fact Thomas, Alito and one other dissented from this in part because they think there should have been no exceptions in lifting the injunction.  A good sign the court is going to uphold this by a large vote.  The chattering class had actually convinced themselves that Trump's statements mattered more than the actual order.

They are all praying right now that Kennedy does not retire. CNN front page reporting. Kennedy for the sake of your legacy you cant retire. Others stories claiming Dems grearing up for a historical battle if Kennedy retires. Heads are going to explode for sure.

I am on record of saying I voted for that evil bitch Killiar because I did not like the idea of President trump possibly selecting the next 3 SCJ's. Im still very concerned with this. Although Kennedy is supposed to be a conservative many times his vote was the swing vote. He went handed down verdicts that both sides could live with. Im hoping President Trump does not try to select a hard line cons right now. I feel the courts should stay as far out of politics as they can. My fear is President trump will change this.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yet some, many here, don't. And until they do, the understanding needed to fix the problem will forever elude us. 

I'm going to effing hurl.  Elusive?  It's clear as day.  Stop breaking the effing law, and follow orders from a cop when confronted. That's what law abiding citizens do of all colors. Seems to work for them.  Perhaps African Americans should EDUCATE themselves, break the numerous cycles that keep them "enslaved", teach their children that they aren't victims, and that they have every right and opportunity to succeed.  Ya know...take responsibility for themselves. Or is it the man who's responsibility to provide everything?  Oh...and stop the BS myth of teaching their kids that every cop is out there trying to kill them. THAT is where it starts.

What is your understanding of what needs to be done?

20 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Perfect timing as the perfect example. Maybe we should educate ourselves since it was against the law for us to learn for 200 years. Why would we teach our children they are not victims when they are? Where they are today is directly related to where they came from. 

My understanding is just as I stated. You fit the description. 

Everyone is a racist except for the racist himself.

are all cops bad?

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No, all cops are not bad. But if one has had nothing but bad experiences with them, that may be a thought. And if you think every person who has a problem with police are criminals, you are off by 180 degrees. As I said, until one can understand, we will never get over. 

I don't I have had both good and bad experience with police.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

That's you. You don't live where others do. You did not grow where they did or how they did so you would not have any idea how deep certain things run. Things that are miniscule in importance to you that are of the utmost importance to another. This you do not take as a reason, instead as an excuse. That is your reasoning. Simply because you DON'T know. 

Who the fuck are you to tell me anything? I have asked you 2 question on this topic and replied to both your answers and you came up with this bullshit? Again you don't know nothing about me don't presume you do. Excuse?   Show me any where that I tried to make an excuse?

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Here is the best way to make you see it. First, admit there is a rift between black and white America. Then ask why. Someone like yourself, as represented here, does not care to understand. That is my opinion. I base that upon your responses to civil and truthful comments. The way you respond and the choice of words lead me to asses you for who you represent yourself to be. In my eyes, you are a young man that does not know any better. I have faith in everyone and you are no exception. However, you appear to need some schooling. 

Again how the fuck do you know what I care to understand? You're a pompous prick, this is my opinion. I base this on your pompous prick replies. 

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

That's you. You don't live where others do. You did not grow where they did or how they did so you would not have any idea how deep certain things run. Things that are miniscule in importance to you that are of the utmost importance to another. This you do not take as a reason, instead as an excuse. That is your reasoning. Simply because you DON'T know. 

You didn't say anything about excuses?