OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? 

Internally, we have more American jobs, energy independence, economic growth, increased border security, Gorsuch, no more TPP, US debt burden cut by $68B, etc, etc. I can go on, but I'm getting bored. 

The joke is on anyone that thinks America is now a joke. 

more jobs?...because of Donny?...unemployment wasn't an issue and still isn't an issue...energy independence??..no...any legislation passed??..no...did you see the Trump imitation the Prime Minister of Australia did???..google it...he's an international joke and he's making our country a joke too...bigly....

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Why do you watch an hour on MSNBC?

It surprises me that so many people watch so much of the stations they do not trust or care for. Yet they are able to quote what they watched and how ridiculous it was. 

Doesn't make sense.

CNN, MSNBC, FOX, any of them. How do people not see they are being negatively influenced when watching too much of any station?

Lighten up, y'all.

We flip around the news channels to hear how the same story is told in 5 different ways.  

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since we are sharing funny videos...

11 hours ago, concha said:

The guy needs to get off his ass and get a job.

Lol. No disagreement from me on that little tidbit. 

What if we dig a little deeper though? Where were his parents in the beginning? Looks like he was raised by the t.v. and video games because both parents were wage slaves for a trickle down economic system. Now today, we wonder what went wrong and why he wasn't raised "right". 

When his parents finally do appear, they are arguing. If I had to guess, arguing about money, probably because they are both working all the time and are still getting past due notices on some bills and the kid is almost grown with no college savings so the realization is setting in that he'll be stuck in the generational decline of the American dream. 

Or we could just go with... He should get a damn job. 

Maybe that kid decided not to fall in the hole and lose his soul after seeing his parents do it. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

yea..the same school you're embarrassed to talk about....I get it....;)

You really have lost it georgie. First it was Chris Partridge in your liberal head. Now its our President. But like I keep saying, please keep posting. People keep seeing what the looney left is all about but reading these posts. You keep posting. We'll keep winning elections.

• Like 1

Dems starting to turn on each other. Guess what? This is right off CNN spin that. Finally looks like at least one Dem gets it. "people are not talking about Russia, Putin or Flynn. They are talking about how to pay their bills". The we hate Trump message is only working for dipshits like douchebagpuss66 and Cajun.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/rep-tim-ryan-democratic-party-brand-toxic-don-lemon-cnntv/index.html

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dems starting to turn on each other. Guess what? This is right off CNN spin that.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/rep-tim-ryan-democratic-party-brand-toxic-don-lemon-cnntv/index.html

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/21/nancy-pelosi-fallout-georgia-special-election-239804

I vote for keeping Nancy.

Please.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Here is more. Dems are slowly crashing and burning. Hopefully it only stays with these couple of dems who are starting to get it. I hope they keep the we hate Trump thing going for the next 8 yrs.

“Here is the truth: the Democratic Party has a toxic brand, one that is worse than Donald Trump’s in many parts of the country,” Ryan wrote in a Medium post.

As Speaker of the House in 2009, Pelosi presided over a 255-seat majority which was wiped out by the next election, when Democrats fell to 193 seats. In three election cycles since then, Pelosi’s party has netted a single House seat. Keep up the great work dems. I know it is all President Trumps fault.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Here is more. Dems are slowly crashing and burning. Hopefully it only stays with these couple of dems who are starting to get it. I hope they keep the we hate Trump thing going for the next 8 yrs.

“Here is the truth: the Democratic Party has a toxic brand, one that is worse than Donald Trump’s in many parts of the country,” Ryan wrote in a Medium post.

I think they can fix that by getting Nancy and Maxine on tv even more.

Please.