OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ryan gets IT. He's a tell-it-like-it-is truthsayer, but his peers on the left won't accept him because of that. He's not disruptive enough to be a power player on the left. He and the WV Senator, Manchin, will never be taken seriously. And they should. 

I don't think it will be never, but it will be too late. The dems gambled that America hated President Trump as much as they do and lost. They better get a message soon. They will not make up any ground in 2018, hell they might lose a few more seats. They are now teetering on losing again in 2020.

• Like 1

Copied from a news story.

During a recent caucus meeting, Pelosi also said the shooting of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise by a disgruntled Democratic voter may have contributed to the Georgia loss, Politico reported.

But the spin being deployed by Pelosi and others in leadership is growing tougher to digest for some in the House.

“It was probably one of the more disturbing caucus meetings that I’ve ever been in,” Rice told Politico. “And everyone pretty much sat in silence, and I’d like to think that they were as shocked as I was that they were hearing the spin that was being put on this loss.”

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The 'Excuses over Solutions' mentality will continue to get them nowhere. 

I just hope there are more people like Cajun and DoucheBagPuss66 who think this is working. They all but guarantee a Trump administration for the next 8 yrs.

• Like 2

hate to interrupt this righty circle jerk fellas but can one of you bright guys tell me what a "solar wall" looks like and how it works??....Donny latest invention coming to a border near you....LOL...you guys love this solar power-tree hugging stuff too....just like Donny?...what happened to the next Great Wall of China??...that Mexico was paying for...

THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS....

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

hate to interrupt this righty circle jerk fellas but can one of you bright guys tell me what a "solar wall" looks like and how it works??....Donny latest invention coming to a border near you....LOL...you guys love this solar power-tree hugging stuff too....just like Donny?...what happened to the next Great Wall of China??...that Mexico was paying for...

You offering hand jobs now? You're a real sick bastard George. Why would Mexico pay for a wall in China? You're a real dumb bastard as well?

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Solar wall.jpg

15 hours ago, DBP66 said:

8 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Solar wall.jpg

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..I hope Mexico likes solar walls too...they better...they're footing the bill......right??????????.........LOL....

Well... We gotta do something to get a few left wingers on board with this thing or it's never going to happen. Sorry Alt-right. It's a give and take type of world. Want Mexicans out, we gotta bend over just a little bit for the left.

Image result for bernie sanders finger wag gif