I’m done in the off topic forum!

DLS350

To be fair, someone threatened the guy with bodily harm. I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to post back here. I've pondered on how to deal with bullshit like that a good deal seeing as to how I'm not actively moderating this side. 

I'm a bit torn over it tbh. It seems pretty extreme, and if it's to the point to make someone uncomfortable it shouldn't be allowed to go on. 

I think he's making the best choice. Leave the creeps and weirdos to be creepy and weird. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:22 AM, DLS350 said:

Just to much BS about the election! I’m not gonna change anyone’s opinion and they’re not gonna change mine. Gonna stick to football is Ca ever has a season..

Everyone that piles shit on you isn't necessarily your enemy. Just because someone gets you out of shit doesn't mean they're a friend. When your in a heap of shit, best to keep your mouth shut. 

In today's world of social media and "shit" we think we need to advertise all of our opinions and "shit" to the world and then we are left to deal with all their opinions and "shit" thousands of solutions when none of them knows you or your mental state, nor do they really care at all either. (Kind of goes both ways though right?) We never know what someone else is going through at any given moment, but, when on a "shit" show like this, nobody stops to think about that, nor do they care enough about you to actually do that to start with. Think on that for a minute, then it maybe starts to settle in that these "shit" opinions back here, including mine, aren't worth a "shit."

Really best to spend time on yourself than to share "shit" with a bunch of anonymous shit throwers that could care less about you as they hide behind an assumed name and a keyboard. Spend time reflecting upon yourself, because there is no trouble that can affect you but that which you allow, as it pertains to "shit" from an anonymous message board. 

• Like 1

It was Blue... Blue's been unhinged since his Orange Daddy lost reelection.

Now there's baseless conspiracy theories bandied about and spammed on this board by GSB (no shock there considering the USAA fraud/debacle).

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/cnn/cnn_politics/trump-fires-director-of-homeland-security-agency-who-had-rejected-presidents-election-conspiracy-theories/article_adf74b69-54da-57f5-aefe-2489c2a8e7c9.html

So, it what it is... a shit show over here.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, RedZone said:

..about the same as before the blowout election really......did you expect anything else?

The football side is filled with 99% BS too.

You ain't dealing with America's brightest at this SITE.

Yes and of that 99% almost every bit of it can be attributed to jackasses like you, Los, GA96 and MTP

Amazing how clowns can't see their own bullshit but think they are qualified to judge other people's stuff 

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It was Blue... Blue's been unhinged since his Orange Daddy lost reelection.

Now there's baseless conspiracy theories bandied about and spammed on this board by GSB (no shock there considering the USAA fraud/debacle).

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/cnn/cnn_politics/trump-fires-director-of-homeland-security-agency-who-had-rejected-presidents-election-conspiracy-theories/article_adf74b69-54da-57f5-aefe-2489c2a8e7c9.html

So, it what it is... a shit show over here.

bgw

🤣 Another dramatic middle school girl extit. They’re getting old. I’m only “unhinged” against anti-American pussies like you and 350....and the like. But certainly much less unhinged than twitter letting the Mullahs of Iran proclaim death to America upon our country or your putrid ilk waging war on our Constitution and LITERALLY physical assaulting tax-paying American citizens. Lol...you and Hawg (who’s been a an active participant through all of this) protecting little bitch 350’s honor is a joke. Let that pussy leave the OT forum if he can’t handle heat. You’re a douche, stretch. I can’t wait to see you and your ilk down. 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

🤣 Another dramatic middle school girl extit. They’re getting old. I’m only “unhinged” against anti-American pussies like you and 350....and the like. But certainly much less unhinged than twitter letting the Mullahs of Iran proclaim death to America upon our country or your putrid ilk waging war on our Constitution and LITERALLY physical assaulting tax-paying American citizens. Lol...you and Hawg (who’s been a an active participant through all of this) protecting little bitch 350’s honor is a joke. Let that pussy leave the OT forum if he can’t handle heat. You’re a douche, stretch. I can’t wait to see you and your ilk down. 😊

I’m a pussy because I disagree with your stupid militia deliverance circle jerk ass?

Give me a fucking break, and go do you in the woods with those other dumbasses..... I’m sure you’ll get internet privileges to post the appointments and food choices at the federal penitentiary.

Fucking idiot, you took too many blows to the head playing pretend hockey. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll say this publicly as I don't know how rampant this issue is/has become back here. 

There are site guidelines. While I am not actively reading or moderating the OT section, when site guidelines are being broken and are then reported to me for review, I'm going to do what I think is right as it pertains to the guidelines and the infraction being reported. 

Obviously some things need to be taken more seriously than others. Threats to another's safety aren't going to be a welcome behavior anywhere on this site, including the OT section, maybe especially on the OT section since this seems to be the area where members are having the biggest issues with,  distress, general mental health and emotional outbursts. 

Even if you are joking, just don't do it. I'm not following this mess back here, so, I won't know any recent history between members that may have led to such threats, nor do I really care what led to the threats. At the point of receiving a report, I'm going to the post reported, reviewing it for site guideline issues and then moving forward in a manner as to protect everyone and the overall well being of the site. That will be my stance on the OT section violations. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:22 AM, DLS350 said:

Just to much BS about the election! I’m not gonna change anyone’s opinion and they’re not gonna change mine. Gonna stick to football is Ca ever has a season..

Damn. Dudes even gave you thumbs up n shit...for leaving that is. I guess your word is well...you word 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:22 AM, DLS350 said:

Where in my original post did I say “I promise or I give you my word?”. I mis-spoke or spoke prematurely maybe but never lied, I changed my mind. You’re judging me about this on a HS Football board but support Trump who gets up and lies to the US population about everything! He’s lied about the severity of Covid. He’s lied about calling our Military suckers and losers! Pick your topic and he’s lied about it. So if you want to call me a liar, fine, hold Trump to your same standards.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Where in my original post did I say “I promise or I give you my word?”. I mis-spoke or spoke prematurely maybe but never lied, I changed my mind. You’re judging me about this on a HS Football board but support Trump who gets up and lies to the US population about everything! He’s lied about the severity of Covid. He’s lied about calling our Military suckers and losers! Pick your topic and he’s lied about it. So if you want to call me a liar, fine, hold Trump to your same standards.

This is a great idea. You should do the same. Who told you Trump lied? Did you hear it personally or did the media tell you he did? Did the media hear it themselves or did they claim an un-named source? 

Please dont you or anyone else give me this crap but Im not the President. Last I checked Trump is still a man still human just like you or I. But I digress you and others wont. You will hold him accountable for everything you are told he says.

BTW can you lead me to one of your posts where you are bashing Biden for the lies you have actually HEARD him say?

I know Snopes claims he didn't say it. I know his camp says he was joking. I am a Veteran and I don't find anything funny about this. Guess what I don't stand alone.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Binko_Binks said:

This is a great idea. You should do the same. Who told you Trump lied? Did you hear it personally or did the media tell you he did? Did the media hear it themselves or did they claim an un-named source? 

Please dont you or anyone else give me this crap but Im not the President. Last I checked Trump is still a man still human just like you or I. But I digress you and others wont. You will hold him accountable for everything you are told he says.

BTW can you lead me to one of your posts where you are bashing Biden for the lies you have actually HEARD him say?

I know Snopes claims he didn't say it. I know his camp says he was joking. I am a Veteran and I don't find anything funny about this. Guess what I don't stand alone.

we want Troll/Newbie back!!...we can't keep up with your alter-egos/conspiracies...🙄

• Haha 1