Happy Thanksgiving!

Belly Bob

Thanks to @PrepGridironfor keeping the lights on and thanks to @HawgGoneItfor moderating the forums. He must be doing a pretty good job since conservatives and liberals both accuse him of bias and hypocrisy.

It has been a tough year. But it's when things are hard that gratitude really matters. So count your blessings.

And if you're a Christian man, remember that Advent starts this Sunday. It's time to remind ourselves that good news is on the way.

I wish you all a restful, meaningful holiday.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

It has been a tough year.

Being alive, together and having food on the table is a real blessing.....many aren't and don't.

The RedZone Thanksgiving looks different this year, but that's OK.

My heart goes out to the many who need our blessing today, tomorrow and the next day.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY these people here let you invade every thread with nothing but bullshit twitter reposts.

If people want to read BS from twitter they will sign up for the service.

What in the hell is WRONG you, man?...seriously, are you just NOT happy with life as normal people live it? 

Get some help!

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m so thankful that ACB is from Louisiana. 

Yep, NoBalls is heading over to kill his grandmother. 

Gleeful, in fact. 

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa. 

RIP Granny, just remember when you shit NoNalls out.... you had no idea and it’s not your fault. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks to that hateful asshole GSB for turning this thread into a political shitshow. 

bgw

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

When it’s dinner time post ur Turkey set up, curious on who makes the best thanksgiving dinner meal on here? Me personally I will be taking my talents to Boston market 

tom hardy mad max fury road bait tempting thirst trap GIF

OK,  I'll bite 🤣 lol

despite forecasts of rain, we have sunshine....

But you'll have to wait (a long while 🤷‍♂️) like every one else 😏

Pumpkin and squash are straight out of the garden,

IMG_1296.thumb.JPG.3ebcd7b50bc069812cda90adfbd087d1.JPG

IMG_1294.thumb.JPG.c36ddd3d334ede5f46f4f5c09f917342.JPG

but the fresh bread dough hasn't even risen yet...

IMG_1295.thumb.JPG.991b89343be3af82ab5ea3c787c6130b.JPG

You'll have to hang in there like the last of the leaves for a while....IMG_1305.thumb.JPG.1dbedecf897570826532abb2f9c814e8.JPG

probably be a while...

PS: Hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving 😁

cheers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

When it’s dinner time post ur Turkey set up, curious on who makes the best thanksgiving dinner meal on here? Me personally I will be taking my talents to Boston market 

Hey!!! that used to be my family tradition before I met my wife. Lol.  We would get all the sides from Boston market. Before that it was Piccadilly‘s and Morrison’s. 

Man that takes me back 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, NoBalls is heading over to kill his grandmother. 

Gleeful, in fact. 

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa. 

RIP Granny, just remember when you shit NoNalls out.... you had no idea and it’s not your fault. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks to that hateful asshole GSB for turning this thread into a political shitshow. 

bgw

Fuck you antifa!! 

I meet up once a week with my grandmother to have lunch so I can soak up my time with her. 

I would never let you or some other scumbag dictate quality time I spend with one of the people most important to me. 

The evil you and your kind spread is worse than any virus china sent over 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

tom hardy mad max fury road bait tempting thirst trap GIF

OK,  I'll bite 🤣 lol

despite forecasts of rain, we have sunshine....

But you'll have to wait (a long while 🤷‍♂️) like every one else 😏

Pumpkin and squash are straight out of the garden,

IMG_1296.thumb.JPG.3ebcd7b50bc069812cda90adfbd087d1.JPG

IMG_1294.thumb.JPG.c36ddd3d334ede5f46f4f5c09f917342.JPG

but the fresh bread dough hasn't even risen yet...

IMG_1295.thumb.JPG.991b89343be3af82ab5ea3c787c6130b.JPG

You'll have to hang in there like the last of the leaves for a while....IMG_1305.thumb.JPG.1dbedecf897570826532abb2f9c814e8.JPG

probably be a while...

PS: Hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving 😁

cheers.

Lmao speaking of vegetables, Wegmans  supermarket delivered like $300 worth of vegetables and fruit and turkey by mistake, I looked on my porch and it was full of food, I looked around make sure none of my nosey neighbors were looking, since it was probably theirs and I quickly threw all the bags inside my house

49 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao speaking of vegetables, Wegmans  supermarket delivered like $300 worth of vegetables and fruit and turkey by mistake, I looked on my porch and it was full of food, I looked around make sure none of my nosey neighbors were looking, since it was probably theirs and I quickly threw all the bags inside my house

you are such a tool...🤥 🤣

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all 

bgw

you asked baked or fried....

you forgot bagged LOL

IMG_1319.thumb.JPG.be8b97345a85e07267b1846ead06295d.JPG

risking life and limb venturing in the kitchen ....

The better half is just getting things going....

IMG_1310.thumb.JPG.876689d84590340ee1e021e120fb48be.JPG

IMG_1317.thumb.JPG.1f5028b52c3fadda7c908af16cade969.JPG

no idea what is for desert yet either....

IMG_1312.thumb.JPG.f33c3ccb283b78489f52d094a305e047.JPG

might be a ways off...

😁

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fuck you antifa!! 

I meet up once a week with my grandmother to have lunch so I can soak up my time with her. 

I would never let you or some other scumbag dictate quality time I spend with one of the people most important to me. 

The evil you and your kind spread is worse than any virus china sent over 

Keep us posted, knowing your KKKlan respects no one that includes the at risk groups. 
Klown on Cuomo to the point, Cuomo passed on f2f thanksgiving dinner with his granny. 
You KKKlan folk are hypocrites. 

So, fuck off Trumpanzee....

bgw

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Keep us posted, knowing your KKKlan respects no one that includes the at risk groups. 
Klown on Cuomo to the point, Cuomo passed on f2f thanksgiving dinner with his granny. 
You KKKlan folk are hypocrites. 

So, fuck off Trumpanzee....

bgw

I just want to thank Christopher Columbus. Had he not came and diversified America, I might have had to ride a camel or lion to my grandmas house and not my automobile. If you use any type of ANYTHING that isn’t made of leaves and wood, thank Columbus. 

thanks Columbus. We owe you more than we can ever repay 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just want to thank Christopher Columbus. Had he not came and diversified America, I might have had to ride a camel or lion to my grandmas house and not my automobile. If you use any type of ANYTHING that isn’t made of leaves and wood, thank Columbus. 

Now, you’re grasping to appear legitimately educated but just confirming your level of racist bigotry. 

bgw

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Or a completely ignorant nut job. 

Yeah, that’s it. 

Ignore my earlier post, I was being too generous in the spirit of Thanksgiving. 

bgw

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nearly every time you say ANYTHING on this side of the board it amounts to be the stupidest thing you have ever said on this side of the board.  It really is impressive and not easy to do.  

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving

• Like 1
  • Haha 2