Georgia High School Football playoffs Round 2

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Whew yall. Some nightmare type officiating tonight, and you'd think someone from the winning side wouldn't be fussing about it, but, really lopsided. 

I knew when the white hat held the start of the game until the Packers couple of defenders tucked their white undershirts it was going to be a weird night. The kids shirts ride up on their front porch and they had to concentrate on that bullshit on top of playing the game. xD 

Then the refs commenced in on that lopsided of a called game. 

I need a damn beer. Bout to drank one too. Hahaha

How tough will Norcross be?

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How tough will Norcross be?

They'll be tough. They've proven out to be pretty good and they're always coached pretty well. 

I think our defense will have to keep us in that one as well. I certainly hope that our offense isn't anywhere near that anemic again next week. Tough night for them tonight, but, the Walton dline did play well, and they mixed in blitzes at the perfect times. Gonna be a tough game imo. Especially at their house on that shitty field. 

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Actually, that was just great defense from Lowndes. The defender used telepathy and slapped the ball 🏈 from his hands.

Tier 1 defending.

He's talking about an earlier play Number 4 let a perfect throw hit him in the face guard.

I'm not sure which one will be crying the most, #4 for the dropped pass in the end zone or #7 for two muffed punts that he should never have touched to begin with.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

He's talking about an earlier play Number 4 let a perfect throw hit him in the face guard.

I'm not sure which one will be crying the most, #4 for the dropped pass in the end zone or #7 for two muffed punts that he should never have touched to begin with.

Probably number 7. Both of his fumbles led to Lowndes' touchdowns. If those muffed punts don't happen, I'm pretty sure NC wins.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1