Is Trump a double agent?

Belly Bob

I've heard that the Democrats and the deep state are trying to destroy the United States from the inside, but Trump has managed to convince around 70% of Republicans that the election for the highest office in America was rigged, and not just rigged, but rigged in a way that cannot be proven in a court of law.

It would be hard for anyone to do more to destroy American from the inside. 

@Troll, any such rumors on the dark web conspiracy beat?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I've heard that the Democrats and the deep state are trying to destroy the United States from the inside, but Trump has managed to convince around 70% of Republicans that the election for the highest office in America was rigged, and not just rigged, but rigged in a way that cannot be proven in a court of law.

He’s actually a triple-agent.

He’s only making it LOOK like he wants to forever damage people’s faith in American elections so that those that ACTUALLY DO want to destroy America will reveal themselves.

He’s already outed @GardenStateBaller as one of the people that hates America and wants it to be forever damaged.

Trump is a master.

He’s the Severus Snape of American politics.

Triple Agent Trump.

BOOM.

Kraken.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Speaking of Trump being a double agent....our Intelligence agencies are worried Trump may sell off national secrets once he leaves office. They think he will sell off national secrets for $$ or to make good on debts he owes. I think they're on to something...I hope they really do spy on his lying ass once he leaves office...they need to!

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I'd have to check....But just some offhand thoughts here...

You do remember me telling you from day one he's been a democrat his whole life....remember? 🤣

....and while covid is one thing, the shutdowns started under his orders...🤔

As a general rule, no matter how much msm says they should be fighting,

until a politician proves otherwise, you should consider them the left and right hand of the same body. 😉

PS: Something else to consider....This is not about the US in isolation...

take a good look around you

look at ALL the other countries

This ain't just about Trump

Something Anti-Trumpers have a hard time with

🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Where’s @Blueliner? All libtards and Blacks not “Uncle Tom”, LGBTQ and the mentally ill are to be executed. 

Just about anybody exercising free speech and the right to protest against the Trumpian Fascist Regime to be executed on the spot. 

Nationalism baby, the new opioid epidemic. 

bgw

Are you black?

RDZ

12 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess the latest is this 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DownSouth said:

He’s actually a triple-agent.

He’s only making it LOOK like he wants to forever damage people’s faith in American elections so that those that ACTUALLY DO want to destroy America will reveal themselves.

He’s already outed @GardenStateBaller as one of the people that hates America and wants it to be forever damaged.

Trump is a master.

He’s the Severus Snape of American politics.

Triple Agent Trump.

BOOM.

Kraken.

If it's true, what do you think he can do after smoking those out and has running out of time now in the office.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Speaking of Trump being a double agent....our Intelligence agencies are worried Trump may sell off national secrets once he leaves office. They think he will sell off national secrets for $$ or to make good on debts he owes. I think they're on to something...I hope they really do spy on his lying ass once he leaves office...they need to!

Gospel. 

bgw

• Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, KoolingGrew said:

If it's true, what do you think he can do after smoking those out and has running out of time now in the office.

He’s going to run for President in 2024 with Hillary Clinton as his Vice President.

He’ll win and reveal Jeffrey Epstein to be the greatest white hat of them all, that he was a deep cover agent that actually SAVED thousands of trafficked kids and that he was the one that built the case to take down the leader of the cabal, Ghislane Maxwell.

JFK Jr. will then reveal himself to be alive and will be made Attorney General and will end all crime as we know it and usher us into a world a lot like that shit Tom Cruise movie, Minority Report.

BOOM.

Kraken.

#TripleAgentTrump

On 12/10/2020 at 8:09 PM, DBP66 said:

Trump will be a very serious security risk, as he has been. 

• Like 1