King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I am Sportsnut. Damn, I thought at least you would verify that I am the same one you know from Georgia. Lovejoy fan. 

You too?

That thing you guys do with just following amazes me. 

Can you for once post something relevant to what you are quoting?

I call you Chip because you are as incompetent as the real Chip, the racist swamp lizard from the bayou.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Look at the numbers for confidence in the job Chump is doing. 

Unemployment, wages, the markets, real incomes...  we are looking at the numbers.

The objective ones that aren't shit-stained by the organizations you call "the press".

7 and 1/2 more years... :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You asked for posting of something relevant to what I am quoting. I can not educate you in this conversation unless it was dedicated to that. I have a way of speaking at times where as some things are inferred. It goes without saying now because it has already been established in the conversation at some prior time and you use your memory to recall it as it comes up. 

You aren't very good at inferring things then.

Try using the mention feature. That way you look like less of a rambling fool (if thats possible).

Just now, Sportsnut said:

That does not make the situation the same in Georgia as it is in Michigan. The cost of living, the median household income and many other things to consider. They say Iowa has no insurance companies to offer coverage. We have 8 damn companies offering it in Georgia. Everybody from Aetna to Blue Cross- Blue Shield to Humana to Kaiser and others. Why fix what ain't broke. We did not need one thing fixed in our healthcare other than rising cost. That is not the plans fault, that fault belongs to the companies that provide the supplies and the drugs.  

Oh dear God.

Just shut up dude. Forreal, you have no clue what you are talking about.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What benefit does he get? He's in his 70's and a billionaire. He doesn't need any more validation. He ran for president because he seen how terrible it was becoming. 

He felt that after Obama nearly destroyed the country that another democrat would be the nail in the coffin. 

You have to realize that all the domestic terrorists and evil pieces of shit that incite violence and hostility toward republicans and their supporters have been nurtured under Obama. 

Obama has set this country back and its Trump's job to restore the order 

This just about sums it up. Great post 'bull.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not if you look past the blind hatred and bias you and other liberals have. The decisions he is making are necessary for this country to thrive. 

You should be more afraid of people who support the aiding and abedding of illegal CRIMINALS. 

That's the issue. Every minority group will support each other no matter how much danger just to spite honest conservative Americans. 

Thats why you see so much support for gays, muslims and illegal immigrants. Just for spite and "strength in numbers"

Dude, you're on fire today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Just reread your post. If you do not hear the question, my bad. It will depend on if you are reading it as the person who wrote it or a person that is just reading along. 

Or you just have poor reading comprehension skills.

I don't think any other poster reading it would see it that way.

Punctuation exist for a reason Chip Jr.