King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

20 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You know, initially I did not think that much of Trump tweeting.  But I really am starting to enjoy it and how much it makes heads explode.  And when all the Washington elites say he must stop, he tells them FU.  The media is a cesspool and needs to be humiliated - and this BS about them fearing for their safety is the biggest crock of sh*t yet.

Keep posting, Bormio! xD

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

You know, initially I did not think that much of Trump tweeting.  But I really am starting to enjoy it and how much it makes heads explode.  And when all the Washington elites say he must stop, he tells them FU.  The media is a cesspool and needs to be humiliated - and this BS about them fearing for their safety is the biggest crock of sh*t yet.

.with guys like you out there?..they better fear for their lives....the "media is a cesspool"??....yea..if Donny say's so....why shouldn't you believe him?...he always tells the truth....O.o..and it's the Presidents job to humiliate people??....in a Trumper's world I guess?......sad world you guys live in.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

I wonder who is more unhinged you, crazynut or bosco georgie.

...and I got to say Jimmy it's neck and neck with you and tumble weed Tex for the nuttiest neo-con of the year....you're immediate replies to anything anti-Trump has you for in the lead at the moment....BUT Tex is on his game too....O.o...but I got my money on the P.C grad....;)

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.with guys like you out there?..they better fear for their lives....the "media is a cesspool"??....yea..if Donny say's so....why shouldn't you believe him?...he always tells the truth....O.o..and it's the Presidents job to humiliate people??....in a Trumper's world I guess?......sad world you guys live in.....

Have you actually listened to what MJ has been saying about Trump for months (before he went after them)?  I used to watch the show but it has become bilious Johnny One-Note.  That self-indulgent prick and the b*tch he shacked up with deserve whatever they got and more.

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty reasonable take on the Trump/Mikajoe skirmish. 

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/07/02/trumps-twitter-attack-cause-or-effect/

Good article.

The president decries political correctness, says that we must leave it behind, to which his grovelers all cheer and jeer. Morning Joe does just that, and the president actually cries and his grovelers all but go over the cliff. 

The simple truth is, it doesn't matter which came first. The man and his staunchest supporters only like politically correct banter when it pertains to themselves. If something is leveled at them, their feelers are hurt and they suddenly need tampoons themselves, because they apparently start bleeding from their whatevers and those whatevers hurt too. 

This preceding was brought to us courtesy of the following...

FOR THOSE TIMES WHEN YOUR LEAST FAVORITE AUNT COMES TO SEE YOU OR YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT...

Image result for red dot

THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF KOTEX PRODUCTS

Image result for kotex super tampons

Image result for kotex panty liners

Image result for kotex overnight pads

also brought to us by...

Image result for midol

Those will have to do until Pfizer comes up with a blue pill for the hardening of the feelers too. 

• Like 1

Mika and Joe were always insufferable, but their show used to be interesting.  They talked about a variety of stuff and had at least a few decent guests.  Now they bash Trump nonstop and it has become increasingly personal.  So they can dish it out, but cry foul when they are attacked.  And Trump is not wrong - she is as dumb as a box of rocks (or was that Joe he said had the low IQ).

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's even better if one still shots it...

Almost like the look of "Was that just a fart or did he actually shit just now?" 

Image result for buzz aldrin is not impressed by the president's remarks

Idk... Maybe it was just a fart?

Image result for buzz aldrin is not impressed by the president's remarks

xD

Don't play poker against any of those other guys.  Its like they were listening to something that was making sense to them.  

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not really reasonable at all.  In fact that is the point, there is no reason a President should spend time responding to every comment from a political pundit.  

He doesn’t respond to every comment. 

That’s just a silly assertion. 

20 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Keep it coming. You will start to feel better in short time. All your troubles, yes, even those from that "bad time" in your life, shall get easier. The more you accept it, the better you will do in dealing with your emotions. 

Damn apple does not fall far from the tree. She said keep cuming boys as well. BTW hope she took care of that sore throat.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Good article.

The president decries political correctness, says that we must leave it behind, to which his grovelers all cheer and jeer. Morning Joe does just that, and the president actually cries and his grovelers all but go over the cliff. 

The simple truth is, it doesn't matter which came first. The man and his staunchest supporters only like politically correct banter when it pertains to themselves. If something is leveled at them, their feelers are hurt and they suddenly need tampoons themselves, because they apparently start bleeding from their whatevers and those whatevers hurt too. 

FOR THOSE TIMES WHEN YOUR LEAST FAVORITE AUNT COMES TO SEE YOU OR YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT...

Image result for red dot

also brought to us by...

Image result for midol

Those will have to do until Pfizer comes up with a blue pill for the hardening of the feelers too. 

You obviously missed most of the point of the piece. 

Kind of an over the top response with the gifs as well...comes off as pretty shrill. 

Hope this helps. 

:D

57 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Anyone watch the Celebrate Freedom Rally from the Kennedy Center last night? Thats what all of us should be talking about today. 

Came right out and poked CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc... right in the eyes by saying Americans didn't believe their fake news.

Trump quotes.

"Giving the power back to the People"  

"In America we don't worship Government, we worship God"

"We got some Pattons today too. I found them, Mad Dog Madison"

"We will not allow government to sensor a sermon or restrict free speech"

"We can not allow Radical Islamic terrorism to find sanctuary on our shores or in our cities"

"To all of America, Thank you for your support"

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Good article.

Image result for red dot

also brought to us by...

Image result for midol

Do you think Trump should prompt the FBI to reopen the Obstruction case against Queen Wrinkles Hillary?

Hillary Clinton and the very real reason why she lost.

43 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Do you think Trump should prompt the FBI to reopen the Obstruction case against Queen Wrinkles Hillary?

Hillary Clinton and the very real reason why she lost.

I don't think President Trump is going to have to. Not only Republicans but high ranking Dems are demanding answers into The Obama Administration collusion with the Russians and obstruction of justice in regards to Clinton