King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

On 6/29/2017 at 2:10 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

at it yet again on twitter.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/29/trump-targets-morning-joe-hosts-in-tweet-240085

MF has serious serious head issues as do his ignorant defenders.

So you don't want to fight back when someone calls you a racist, or some other off the wall name? I see you do it all the time on this message board every time someone calls you a racist. Hypocrite much?

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders quickly defended the tweets, explaining the president fights back when he feels the criticism toward him is unwarranted.

“Look, I don’t think that the president’s ever been someone who gets attacked and doesn’t push back,” Sanders told Fox News on Thursday morning. “There have been an outrageous number of personal attacks, not just to him but to frankly everyone around him. … This is a president who fights fire with fire and certainly will not be allowed to be bullied by liberal media or liberal elites in Hollywood or anywhere else.”

Like I said earlier, he fights back... So do you, and so would I.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

The best community organizer money can buy: barry hussein I hate America nobama.

I actually voted for that clown the first time pretty fairl y emphatically. Then I made a HUGE mistake the second time around by voting for the community organizer again.  My gut told me that it was a mistake, but I did it anyways.  I look back in the not so distant past and realize that he (and the libtards) were/are hell bent on destroying America.  I'm convinced of that.  Thank God that Kill-liary and the libtards got curb stomped...and are continuing to do so.  Thank God for OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

24 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Aw, behave. Have an open mind. To you, you posed no question. To a reader, they want to know how many crybabies or they think how many crybabies were polled. It is a major part of your sentence. It jumps out at you as almost the principle. The ultimate point. In fact it was. What was it, " not representative of the economy rather how many crybabies were polled". 

Notice that no question mark was used at the end of the sentence. That should have been your biggest clue.

Again, there is a reason why we have punctuation in the English language.

Hope this helps.

On 6/29/2017 at 5:46 PM, AztecPadre said:

Honestly believe it or not I feel the same way about ALL immigrants.  Of course the latino ones hit closer to home but for me its not a race thing at all.  Its about the right thing.  Asian, latino, white it does not matter to me if they are here illegally trying to better themselves and working hard being productive members of society.  Which is more than I can say for many citizens here that are absolutely useless.  If there was a way to trade them for immigrants that wanted to come here to find a better life and work hard I would totally vote for it.  Are there bad ones?  Yes.  And I am all for kicking out those that are a danger to anyone.  No matter the race.  But those here working hard raising a family and bothering nobody?  I say let them be and concentrate the resources in other positive ways such as feeding and housing the homeless.  But thats just me. 

Good post. It also works the other way around. If you were to go to Mexico and work hard and obey their laws, you can stay for as long as you want, but you have to stay in America a certain amount of time to retain your citizenship.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I actually voted for that clown the first time pretty fairl y emphatically. Then I made a HUGE mistake the second time around by voting for the community organizer again.  My gut told me that it was a mistake, but I did it anyways.  I look back in the not so distant past and realize that he (and the libtards) were/are hell bent on destroying America.  I'm convinced of that.  Thank God that Kill-liary and the libtards got curb stomped...and are continuing to do so.  Thank God for OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Wow you made a drastic about face. Part of the issue was the GOP putting up loser mccain and rino mitt romney. Even so 2012 the GOP should have beaten barry.

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Nice sign but I t does not say much. In fact, it says nothing. 

Republicans hold the House

Republicans Hold the Senate

Republicans hold the White House

Nothing getting done.

Period

Lots getting done. Best thing happening is watching you and your alter ego melting down every day.

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

What exactly did they do to make you think they were out to destroy America? I will await your honest response. 

I'll pass.  You know exactly what I'm going to say.  And I'll accept that you'll believe none of it.  I just saved us 3 more pages of banter (ie You embarrassing yourself)..

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Dude is hands down the lowest IQ poster here, and that is no easy feat when you consider the likes of Chip, DBP66, Lamarfan, Wutang, and others.

...and with you-Tex and Jimmy posting here the "Three Stooges" are alive and well....o.O..:S..O.o....clowns...

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Wow you made a drastic about face. Part of the issue was the GOP putting up loser mccain and rino mitt romney. Even so 2012 the GOP should have beaten barry.

Yeah. I did. I've always voted my conscience rather than a party. I voted for Clinton the first time, but also voted for both Bushs. But my conscience was never going to allow 4 or 8 more years of a extremist liberal influence after what just transpired. Among other things, I can't believe how far Obama set back race relations, and was very concerned as to what Kill-liary was going to bring. I will never EVER vote democrat again as long as it's in it's current state. THAT you can count on. I'll never be associated with a party that acts this way. Many of my friends are liberals...I have a "no politics" rule with them because it only takes about 1 minute to become emotional, irrational, America haters ready to burn down the proverbial house. I don't know if it's sad or hilarious.  Both?

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

So you don't want to fight back when someone calls you a racist, or some other off the wall name? I see you do it all the time on this message board every time someone calls you a racist. Hypocrite much?

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders quickly defended the tweets, explaining the president fights back when he feels the criticism toward him is unwarranted.

“Look, I don’t think that the president’s ever been someone who gets attacked and doesn’t push back,” Sanders told Fox News on Thursday morning. “There have been an outrageous number of personal attacks, not just to him but to frankly everyone around him. … This is a president who fights fire with fire and certainly will not be allowed to be bullied by liberal media or liberal elites in Hollywood or anywhere else.”

Like I said earlier, he fights back... So do you, and so would I.

But we are not President.  I would hope for more from our President.  Its kind of their job to comment, be critical, question things.  If the President feels he must respond and punch back at every comment about him, he is in the wrong job.  He should be reading something.

42 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yeah. I did. I've always voted my conscience rather than a party. I voted for Clinton the first time, but also voted for both Bushs. But my conscience was never going to allow 4 or 8 more years of a extremist liberal influence after what just transpired. Among other things, I can't believe how far Obama set back race relations, and was very concerned as to what Kill-liary was going to bring. I will never EVER vote democrat again as long as it's in it's current state. THAT you can count on. I'll never be associated with a party that acts this way. Many of my friends are liberals...I have a "no politics" rule with them because it only takes about 1 minute to become emotional, irrational, America haters ready to burn down the proverbial house. I don't know if it's sad or hilarious.  Both?

Not much more I can add to that. As bad as the GOP is at times the democrat party is 100X worse.

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

But we are not President.  I would hope for more from our President.  Its kind of their job to comment, be critical, question things.  If the President feels he must respond and punch back at every comment about him, he is in the wrong job.  He should be reading something.

Pretty reasonable take on the Trump/Mikajoe skirmish. 

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/07/02/trumps-twitter-attack-cause-or-effect/

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...and with you-Tex and Jimmy posting here the "Three Stooges" are alive and well....o.O..:S..O.o....clowns...

You try so hard. Poor Georgie always the last one picked. First time in his life he is heard all he had to do was hide behind a keyboard.

You know, initially I did not think that much of Trump tweeting.  But I really am starting to enjoy it and how much it makes heads explode.  And when all the Washington elites say he must stop, he tells them FU.  The media is a cesspool and needs to be humiliated - and this BS about them fearing for their safety is the biggest crock of sh*t yet.