King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I just will never get how a grown ass man continues with this childish name calling.  I wonder if he never had any bodyguards or lawyers if he would still act like a bully?

Don't you know that is what tough New Yorker's do when they are from the streets?    That's Trump alright, tough as nails, hits back 10x harder.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Don't you know that is what tough New Yorker's do when they are from the streets?    That's Trump alright, tough as nails, hits back 10x harder.  

He was a silver spoon NY'er who went to a military prep school....he's not a real N.Y.er...BAALIEVE me....he's far from it....he needed to get his ass beat growing up and that never happened...unfortunately....he talks tough after 5 deferments....most NY's I know hate the guy...he's very unpopular in his "home" state...

...he never grew up on the streets of N.Y....he's not tough enough and would have got his ass beat many times if he tried....he's all talk and an embarrassment to most N.Y's like most Americans....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Chump has nothing to do with that. Just as he proclaimed he brought back coal jobs. Those jobs are the result of planning months and months ago, before him. 

Yeah just like the Russian interference. Can't give your daddy credit without also being able to place blame.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

He was a silver spoon NY'er who went to a military prep school....he's not a real N.Y.er...BAALIEVE me....he's far from it....he needed to get his ass beat growing up and that never happened...unfortunately....he talks tough after 5 deferments....most NY's I know hate the guy...he's very unpopular in his "home" state...

...he never grew up on the streets of N.Y....he's not tough enough and would have got his ass beat many times if he tried....he's all talk and an embarrassment to most N.Y's like most Americans....

Right?  The irony that he is thought to be a tough guy but isn't tough enough to avoid a good cat fight.  Attacking and making fun of women is the new tough guy look.  

You know what is amazing to me.  I think every one of us would like to see real change (country being run by corporations, tax breaks for the rich while the poor and middle class pay for it) but not at the expense of destroying all the good things that helped make us a world leader.  Free press is maybe our greatest asset as a country along with the vote and for that to be under attack by our President is truly fu@$#ed up.  We need our fellow Americans to recognize that Trump is not looking out for them but only himself.  And that us so called liberal's are looking out for Trump supporters much more than Trump ever will be.  Left and right both have more in common and shared wants than Trump ever will.  Imo. Just have to figure out how to get past the undeserved hatred the right has for the left.  It would take much less effort to come together in what we can do than to just hate.  Hate is a choice and not something which you have no control over.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This statement shows that cajun and SN are one in the same. 

Keep running with that...

Just for the record. The 3 or 4 times I've ever changed my handle I also changed my avatar and everyone knew it.....you weren't even a rookie then.

My personal favorite was KMA xD

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

This statement shows that cajun and SN are one in the same. 

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Just for the record. The 3 or 4 times I've ever changed my handle I also changed my avatar and everyone knew it.....you weren't even a rookie then.

Stfu no one cares. You can change your name 50 times you will always be a bitch racist

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's more "NY" than that cult left freak, DeBlasio. Any sitting POTUS should be PROUD and EXCITED that NYers oppose him. That means the country is headed in the right direction. 

NY...where the $$ and brains are....proud NY'ers oppose you??...if that works for you...NY'ers are too smart to be bullshitted by Donny like the red state voters...

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It's been run with. Trust me. I've never seen more of a weirdo in all of message board travels as you. Seriously. I guess everyone has to be "good" at something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The 'working' $$ and Brains of NY live in NJ and CT!!! The 'voting' NYers that I see on the subways daily couldn't spell SMART, and were bullshitted by HRC into thinking she was winning the 2016 election! #reality

yea...ok...NYC with the highest property values in the world and who lives there?? real SMART people who could afford to live there....

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

NY is made up of what liberals seek to assault and destroy. Capitalist/Investors/greedy bastards. Are you now applauding them?

This kid doesn't know who to applaud . He has been a follower his entire life. Watch Cajun the racist will reply then you will hear from douchebagpuss66 

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

24/7/365 #oursavior

Someone might think your joking but what he's done and the work he will be doing for this country in the future, he can be looked at as a savior. He is saving this country from evil. 

He has put aside his wonderful and prosperous life so he can be threatened with death, ridiculed, mocked, and criticized every day of the week so he can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! 

Sounds pretty savior-like 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

NY is made up of what liberals seek to assault and destroy. Capitalist/Investors/greedy bastards. Are you now applauding them?

...I'm a Liberal...I believe in Capitalism (not the trickle-down B.S.)...I'm an investor....greed?...is good in proportion...you need to look out for yourself BUT where people like you and I disagree with helping (and most Liberals) the less fortunate...you guys on the right seem to have the "let them sink or swim on their own" mentality....it's no skin off my back and I'm not obligated to help anyone..."my money is for me"...the Wall St. line "greed is good" is a Republican way of doing business IMO..."give me what's mine and to hell with the rest"...."they're not my responsibility"...exc....

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Someone might think your joking but what he's done and the work he will be doing for this country in the future, he can be looked at as a savior. He is saving this country from evil. 

He has put aside his wonderful and prosperous life so he can be threatened with death, ridiculed, mocked, and criticized every day of the week so he can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! 

Sounds pretty savior-like 

...it's all about his ego.  110%...NOT him being a wonderful, helpful guy...if you don't know that by now you're a lost puppy..."savior"...LOL...he hasn't done a dam thing...unemployment is where it was when he took office....the market is still rising as it was in the fall...domestic policies??..the "wall"...China was the bad guy and is now our buddy along with Russia??....leaders around the world mock him...and he has a 35% approval rating....he's a failure up to this point...BIGLY.....