King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

24/7/365 #oursavior

Donny tells the truth 24-7??...come on GSB...you're not from Montana!....he lies more than he tells the truth......you went off the deep end if you believe Donny  tells the truth......BAAAALIEVE ME....PLEASE!!...don't embarrass yourself anymore....

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Please tell me that you don't believe Trump tells the truth? 

LOL...some of the righty wing-nuts DO believe Donny and think the media lies!!...as CRAZY as it sounds.....looks like the Russian interference into our election has payed off bigly....you now have the American public debating over who's telling the truth courtesy of the KGB!!.......they planted the seeds of chaos into our election and it worked....the Russians are playing the righties in America like a fiddle...and they have no clue....O.o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...some of the righty wing-nuts DO believe Donny and think the media lies!!...as CRAZY as it sounds.....looks like the Russian interference into our election has payed off bigly....you now have the American public debating over who's telling the truth courtesy of the KGB!!.......they planted the seeds of chaos into our election and it worked....the Russians are playing the righties in America like a fiddle...and they have no clue....O.o

Obviously another anti trump morning for liberal georgie. I'm sure his best buddy the POS from swampland will be chiming in soon about his PW Herman orange bs. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

But he is doing for him. He is so insecure that it is not funny. He is disturbed. 

What benefit does he get? He's in his 70's and a billionaire. He doesn't need any more validation. He ran for president because he seen how terrible it was becoming. 

He felt that after Obama nearly destroyed the country that another democrat would be the nail in the coffin. 

You have to realize that all the domestic terrorists and evil pieces of shit that incite violence and hostility toward republicans and their supporters have been nurtured under Obama. 

Obama has set this country back and its Trump's job to restore the order 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

"Blasphemy"

Not if you look past the blind hatred and bias you and other liberals have. The decisions he is making are necessary for this country to thrive. 

You should be more afraid of people who support the aiding and abedding of illegal CRIMINALS. 

That's the issue. Every minority group will support each other no matter how much danger just to spite honest conservative Americans. 

Thats why you see so much support for gays, muslims and illegal immigrants. Just for spite and "strength in numbers"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I am a human. Times like this call for humanity not politics. Think about your children and grandchildren. The mess he is creating for them. The new enemies the US will have because of this man and his ego driven policies. 

What new enemies?

Please list the new ones.

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I am a human. Times like this call for humanity not politics. Think about your children and grandchildren. The mess he is creating for them. The new enemies the US will have because of this man and his ego driven policies. 

People don't like him because he speaks the truth and they would rather live in safe spaces and not be accountable. Classic liberal mind set 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I should be more afraid of the people who support aiding and abetting of illegal criminals. Right, and trust those same people who are responsible for carnage and death and destruction everywhere they go? Those that have such a "storied" past".? Forget it man.

Enjoy your last years knowing that things are going to change and this is your last hoorah.

Well hopefully for the sake of everyone we get 8 years of Trump and 8 years of Pence. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I can walk down any street in my city and not worry about a thing.

You need to pick a story and stick with it.

Trump talked about African-American plight in our inner cities. You know, the social democratic utopias run by Democrats for the last 50-100 years.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Nice sign but I t does not say much. In fact, it says nothing. 

Republicans hold the House

Republicans Hold the Senate

Republicans hold the White House

Nothing getting done.

Period

Unemployment is down.  Real wages on the upswing.

Market is booming.

Economic confidence is high...

The only meaningful things in the toilet are the mainstream press and Democratic Party prospects for the future.

• Like 2

Those that listen to his tweets and say he's a loon. I don't need to list anything. If you were as well informed as you pretend to be, you would know.

Shuck, jive and run away as usual, Chip.

You are full of shit and can't back anything up.

The website fool.

xD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

What new enemies?

Please list the new ones.

How could he possibly predict the new enemies the US will have because of that man and his ego driven policies in the next 4 years, Einstein.

One of them could very well be the USA at his current rate. We will eventually be our worst enemy,

I did not care for President Obama at all, but the man never lived rent-free in my head like Trump does in the group posting here.  Trump farts and you all start 6 threads (and CNN calls it breaking news).  Trump is dead right about the media - they are simply an arm of the Democrat party - and he is pointing out what has been obvious for 30+ years.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Unemployment was down under Obama.

Real wages are the raising of the min. wage and it is costing hours. 15 p/h has translated to cut hours.

Economic confidence is not up. People have to spend to live and that is what they are doing. 

This does not take 4 years of college to understand. 

Economic confidence is not up? That tells me all I need to know about exactly what you DON'T know.

He is not alone. Many republicans are not happy with Chump. The man is a sanger to the country. No matter your political preference, he is bad news. 

No more dangerous than the Democratic party. The only ones living in fear is the loony left at this point. If you think the world suddenly got more dangerous when he was elected, then you are a bigger moron than you have already displayed on this board.

I expect Republicans to be unhappy with Trump; that means nothing to me. Again, he is taking power out of the hands of the establishment.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Trump stole their party ticket, so yeah, the establishment is pissed.

King Orange steals from the weak....thanks for clarifying.

Reps, litttle old ladies, poor chinese women making .27 cents an hour sewing trump ties......you get it. I'm quite sure.