Trump legacy....

DBP66

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I think it is fortunate that Trump supporters are nearly all white because if they were black and brown this shit would never have happened.  There would of been many shot.  

Just like in all the cities in which black and brown people have been rioting for the last several months?

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Some articles out there are saying those causing this trouble are really members of ANTIFA dressed in Trump garb. Things that make you go hmm. 

There’s always going to be agent provocateurs.

White supremacists were dressing up as antifa and destroying property a few months back. 

But you know the overwhelming majority of those, literally involved in a siege of OUR national governing house are doing it in the name of Donald Trump.

The Trump Train has officially derailed.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I believe DJT received more legal votes than Sleepy Joe. And so did the two Republican Senators last night. 

the two Senators who LOST?....more legal votes??...with no proof??..how does that work?...just total faith in Trump's lies??...0-59 in the courts yet you say he won?...why?/how?...🤡

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Thank you ☺️ I really didn’t know. A lot of this is really depressing so I try to stay away from it.

That’s y I’m sitting back laughing at both sides battle it out for the biggest clowns 🤡 while I build my business, if I really cared about any part of this I would be in DC right now, but I got bigger things  to do then get caught up with that bullshit

• Like 2

Just now, World Citizen said:

I, myself, watched the video of the guy kick the other guy in the head while he and others screamed, "Black lives matter, n*gga!" over and over again.

Presumably they weren't all double agents.