Trump legacy....

DBP66

21 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

The irony of these two labeling anyone else as “too stupid” for anything.

Except maybe themselves. 🤦‍♂️

The Irony  of you saying that one poster calling another too stupid in this off topic board is ironic....🤣

You know...

....As you just finished typing that 100+ of your own federal representative legislature  are too stupid 🤪 to find their asses.

So who is the real ass in all this irony ? 🤓

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Many have snapped due to the rampant cheating and stealing of late. One can only take so much. The left has ANTIFA and BLM. Happy to see that Republicans are starting to fight for their rights. It’s about time. 

I never did think there was much of a difference. The Republicans were peaceful protestors until they lost.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Many have snapped due to the rampant cheating and stealing of late. One can only take so much. The left has ANTIFA and BLM. Happy to see that Republicans are starting to fight for their rights. It’s about time. 

snapped??..they followed their leader....he told them to go there..the Republicans are a bunch of mindless red-neck thugs..disgusting!!.....but I'm sure you're proud to be part of the mindless morons...🤡

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

What an embarrassment.

The US Congress can't do its business because Trump has told the GSBs of the world that the election was stolen. 

Trump buys the gas and pours it on the crowd and then lights the match...a BAD...SAD day in American history...😪

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There are 75M of me. Be prepared. 

Just a word of advice to the real life you, not the nitwit that stirs the pot on here:

Be careful man. Don’t let your pot-stirring internet self take over the every day you...you’re very likely to piss off the wrong guy and something could end up not going your way.

Maybe time to check back to reality and chill a bit...even on the silly side of an already silly forum.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

20M of you are freaking dead! 

do you really believe that???....or are you just doing your Trump parrot act?...you LOST by 7 MILLION votes...and now the Trump clown posse is making a mockery of this country....as Trump enjoys the show!...😪

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

This was the outcome 81 million people saw coming.

I knew it was going to end this way. For 4 years the GOP enabled Trump’s worst tendencies at every turn.

Our adversaries abroad must be smiling and laughing at us all.

I didn't see it coming.

What a terrible shame.

It's hard to know what to say because this level of stupidity seems so far out of reach. 

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

I too am interested to see how concha finds a way to blame Democrats for this.

I know exactly how he blames Democrats for this.  It goes something like this- After 4 years of Russia hoax, bullshit impeachment, and non stop media lying and trying to destroy Trump...this is what happens.  

Or something like that.  :D

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

This is the stupidity that I was talking about before.  I don't know what else to call it.

I had you in mind when I wrote that post. 

I'm shocked. I cannot believe this is happening in the United States of America. 

Maybe Plato was right about democracy: eventually the stupid will fall under the spell of a demagogue. 

• Like 2