Trump legacy....

DBP66

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I love to forward differing opinions to people to see how they react. No more or less than that. Use the IGNORE button if my educational posts bother you so much. 

I don't need you on ignore to not look at what you post. You started posting ridiculous tweets quite a while ago, and I now see you are at 31,000, which I'd imagine are primarily the same garbage.

You are like Rosie O'Donnell singing the national anthem -- God-awful, but damnit you're going to be heard. Congrats!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think everyone else including Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence have conceded. 

Is the President and his “75M” the only ones left?

You're not wrong. 

Look at our own board. Most of our Republicans have been unusually quiet lately. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess one man's patriot is another's minion.

And opinions aren't made better by being shared by millions of people.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were all wildly popular.  

Trump got a lot of votes -- not quite as many as his opponent, but a lot. By no means does everyone who voted for him think the election was rigged. More than most took the defeat as we all have at one time or another in our lives, respectfully. Sadly, though, there are some who have gone down kicking and screaming, like their "Lord and Savior."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Maybe. He’s a Patriotic fighter like no one else. 

he's doesn't have a Patriotic bone in his body...Putin won't allow him to...he sold our country out countless times..a fighter??...LOL..he goes after women most of the time he's so tough!!...he's a lying POS...🙄

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think everyone else including Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence have conceded. 

Is the President and his “75M” the only ones left?

Also, I may not know politics but I am an Asian and 75 million only equates to roughly 22.6 percent of the current US population 😌

I can only guess the other 77.4 percent are the ones who don’t like Trump.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And don’t forget that I’ve Won the Day 216 times. Proof that I have way more supporters than detractors. 

won?..LOL..won what??...all you do is re-post silly tweets...that makes you a "winner"?!?...LOL...good luck with that..🤡

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Maybe. He’s a Patriotic fighter like no one else. 

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Also, I may not know politics but I am an Asian and 75 million only equates to roughly 22.6 percent of the current US population 😌

I can only guess the other 77.4 percent are the ones who don’t like Trump.

Most are all peaceful and Iam sure ANTIFA is in here...

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And don’t forget that I’ve Won the Day 216 times. Proof that I have way more supporters than detractors. 

My understanding is that you have posted 31,000 times, and Slotback has given you 16,000 "Likes." 

The only thing not being forgotten is that you have truly shamed yourself. And you know it, but can't stop.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

307E774E-D1DE-4337-A6C9-BAB027E58D08.jpeg.1a8c90a4365709f3996ea959adad9416.jpeg

Garden. Why can’t the President be an adult for five seconds to condemn the acts on the Capitol without mentioning a stolen election?

Is he capable of that? His response to this chaos has already been blocked because he mentioned a “stolen election” 🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s not capable of admitting defeat.

His ego is never going to allow it, expecting him to “concede” with anything other than it wasn’t his fault - or his loss even being real, is expecting too much.

The answer you’re looking for is NO, he’s not capable.

• Thanks 2

Is there anybody left here that thought that *this* would end well? And by this I mean Trump being President.

Opposing Trump was honestly one of the easiest things I've ever done in my life. I'm basically saying that anybody who went along with this and thought it was OK is a dipshit or purposefully wished harm on their country.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Is there anybody left here that thought that *this* would end well? And by this I mean Trump being President.

Opposing Trump was honestly one of the easiest things I've ever done in my life. I'm basically saying that anybody who went along with this and thought it was OK is a dipshit or purposefully wished harm on their country.

I’m not a political person, really, most of my life I’ve told friends I don’t give a shit. I never posted in the “off topic forum” until recently and it was because of Trump. I could no longer ignore the fact that he’s a lying, narcissistic pos and had to voice my opinion about him. 

• Like 1