Trump legacy....

DBP66

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

My understanding is that you have posted 31,000 times, and Slotback has given you 16,000 "Likes." 

The only thing not being forgotten is that you have truly shamed yourself. And you know it, but can't stop.

My understanding is that laugh emojis are counted as positive so even when people are laughing at this clown he's "winning" the day.

Meaningless.

Only a loser worries about such things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I didn't see it coming.

What a terrible shame.

It's hard to know what to say because this level of stupidity seems so far out of reach. 

Have you not been reading this garbage back here for these years? 

Man, I've always taken you for a very intelligent person, but, you haven't been paying good attention if you didn't see this coming. 

I've been known to say "there's always a next." Remember that and know it to be the truth. We have to hope that the democrats use better sense than the Republicans have the past 4 years. Stolen Supreme Court seat then waffling and taking another even closer to the election than the one they stole. Using the nuclear option in the senate. Etc. 

Now, what if the democrats build from that playbook? Go for simple majority vote on the big things destroying what little credibility and norms that the senate has left. Pack the court to offset the stolen seats. 

Would you even blame them? 

I hope they use more discretion than  the new minority leader used during his last few years, but, couldn't blame them if they didn't. 

I've watched these folks back here harden their rhetoric and stances for years now. Not one voice of reason able to stay on at all really due to the idiocy. The people in the house chambers are these dudes we've been reading for years now. Same same. 

We are in deep shit. Our government has been pushed to failure over the past 4 years. Normal people see how fragile it is now, but, its possibly too late to salvage much. We've been needing to come back to the middle for a long while but with what we've seen lately, its gonna be very difficult. 

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I, myself, watched the video of the guy kick the other guy in the head while he and others screamed, "Black lives matter, n*gga!" over and over again.

Presumably they weren't all double agents.  

I am not saying everybody on the left is innocent.  I am not unreasonable as to think that only the left ever breaks the law and does bad things.   I'm saying all the blame for rioting and looting has not been entirely BLM or Antifa, at least according to the articles at the time they were written.  Trump and the DOJ knew this was the case at this time and It is this type of blatant lying that has brought us to where we are today.  Even today a Trump supporter tried to blame BLM and Antifa for what is happening in D.C.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Have you not been reading this garbage back here for these years? 

Man, I've always taken you for a very intelligent person, but, you haven't been paying good attention if you didn't see this coming. 

I've been known to say "there's always a next." Remember that and know it to be the truth. We have to hope that the democrats use better sense than the Republicans have the past 4 years. Stolen Supreme Court seat then waffling and taking another even closer to the election than the one they stole. Using the nuclear option in the senate. Etc. 

Now, what if the democrats build from that playbook? Go for simple majority vote on the big things destroying what little credibility and norms that the senate has left. Pack the court to offset the stolen seats. 

Would you even blame them? 

I hope they use more discretion than  the new minority leader used during his last few years, but, couldn't blame them if they didn't. 

I've watched these folks back here harden their rhetoric and stances for years now. Not one voice of reason able to stay on at all really due to the idiocy. The people in the house chambers are these dudes we've been reading for years now. Same same. 

We are in deep shit. Our government has been pushed to failure over the past 4 years. Normal people see how fragile it is now, but, its possibly too late to salvage much. We've been needing to come back to the middle for a long while but with what we've seen lately, its gonna be very difficult. 

Government has not been pushed to failure-it has failed all by itself.  Often promising people one thing, then doing another - ever since the 60’s if not longer.  Both sides are guilty even I see it more from the GOP side.  Health insurance bills written to benefit insurance companies.  Telecom bills that stifle competition.  Sending jobs overseas and destroying the heartland.  Inner cities that are increasingly gentrified but leaving the poor worse off with crime, poor education etc.  People of all political stripes are pissed off.  On top of this, the stress of the pandemic that has turned people’s routines and livelihoods upside down.  What happened today should never happen, but rioting has become accepted and even tolerated.  When the Wisconsin capitol was occupied for 100 (!) days a few years ago and Democrat legislators fled the state, national Democrats applauded.  Government by both parties has presided over this failure and left a deep, deep anger in the country.  If politicians ignore that anger, this country is in serious jeopardy.  Winning elections soothes the anger on one side, but only as long as they are winning.

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And don’t forget that I’ve Won the Day 216 times. Proof that I have way more supporters than detractors. 

You rarely get a like on the football side

Your “wins” are due mainly to likes from unhinged, irrational wingnuts like you who post over here in the sewer.

If you want to use that delude yourself that you’re not a despicable toad, well, keep on trucking.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Very sad and embarrassing.  I say they should just start shooting at will to those that have attempted or have stormed any federal building.  Comply or die. 

The roles changed quickly, didn't they?

It seems like the law and order party, and the comply or die party, is whatever party happens to be holding the reins. 

• Thanks 2