If Your Last name is Biden and first. Name Joe, I want my $2000 stimmy check Hoe

imaGoodBoyNow

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Every time I think of putting Newbie/Troll on "ignore" I pause because of just how entertainingly incoherent and nonsensical his posts are.

Well you are in luck then 🤣

53 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So a list of lies I've heard in the first 26 hours of Biden's Presidency:

Any others?

Apparently you missed the biggest one 👇

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YyXUBDy2Ses/

what corona 🍺? 🤓

🍿

Yeah now right there’s some “entertainingly incoherent and nonsensical 💩” stuff  there now, wouldn’t you say? 🤓

ps. can you find a better example of his first few hours 🤣 

• 2 weeks later...

10 Republicans Outline Smaller Stimulus Proposal Before Meeting With Biden

The proposal calls for checks of up to $1,000 for individuals making $50,000 a year or less and families with a combined income of up to $100,000, with individuals earning less than $40,000 — and families earning less than $80,000 — receiving the full amount. Previous rounds of direct payments were targeted to Americans earning less than $99,000 annually, with those earning less than $75,000 receiving the full amount.

• Thumbs Down 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to If Your Last name is Biden and first. Name Joe, I want my $2000 stimmy check Hoe

This retired lifetime Lefty believes he and many others like himself shouldn't receive the latest stimulus check. Our direct deposit retirement checks were never interrupted (We still above ground). I think we got a couple "cost of living" increases too. No need to bust the national budget anymore then necessary. Covid hasn't cost me a nickel. Peace and good health to all along with checks to those who NEED them.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

This retired lifetime Lefty believes he and many others like himself shouldn't receive the latest stimulus check. Our direct deposit retirement checks were never interrupted (We still above ground). I think we got a couple "cost of living" increases too. No need to bust the national budget anymore then necessary. Covid hasn't cost me a nickel. Peace and good health to all along with checks to those who NEED them.  

This retired lifetime RIGHTY..........agrees with you...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Joe where are you

BUSY...doing EXACTLY WHAT WE ELECTED HIM to do!

If you WANT that check so bad (I'm sure it'll be SPENT ON METH AND PCP in YOUR case) then write a LETTER to Mr. JOE MANCHIN on West Virginia...he's a DEMOCRAT that has to ACT LIKE a ReSCHLUBlican so he's slowing things down while the REAL LEFTIES are trying to get $15 hr./minimum wage passed.

OUR BRILLIANT POTUS is fighting for YOU every day. He's the hardest working POTUS, EVER. NOBODY does more work than President Biden.

That 460 POUND BLOB that was in the White House before President Biden WAS TOO BUSY GOLFING to care the way our BRILLIANT POTUS, JOE BIDEN does!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=14042505

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

If you WANT that check so bad (I'm sure it'll be SPENT ON METH AND PCP in YOUR case)

You know it....this crackhead cries like a baby when these little checks are delayed. 

It's really embarrassing watching this misfit when they announce the possibility of Stimulus Checks coming out..

• Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You know it....this crackhead cries like a baby when these little checks are delayed. 

It's really embarrassing watching this misfit when they announce the possibility of Stimulus Checks coming out..

I do hope they speed it up a bit and at least get the bill itself signed within the next 2.5 weeks. Had it not been for the Impeachment that ol' Mitch held up, I'm sure they'd be a couple days away or have already completed the bill and had Biden sign it.

I sure wouldn't mind a $1400 check, always nice to knock a big piece off of my mortgage principal.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I do hope they speed it up a bit and at least get the bill itself signed within the next 2.5 weeks. Had it not been for the Impeachment that ol' Mitch held up, I'm sure they'd be a couple days away or have already completed the bill and had Biden sign it.

I sure wouldn't mind a $1400 check, always nice to knock a big piece off of my mortgage principal.

😂 @RedZone ain’t know what no mortgage is

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

What's more is that the delay of the checks has been caused by Republicans both back in Fall during Trump's Presidency and now during Biden's.

Yet he'll whine about Biden.

• Thumbs Down 1

More than a dozen Republicans tell House they can't attend votes due to 'public health emergency.' They're slated to be at CPAC.

More than a dozen of former President Donald Trump's closest Republican allies in the House have skipped Friday's votes and enlisted their colleagues to vote on their behalf, signing letters saying they can't attend "due to the ongoing public health emergency."

But those members are actually expected to be in Orlando and listed as speakers at the Conservative Political Action Conference, an annual meeting aimed at energizing conservative activists and boosting their own profiles.
The members include Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, who addressed the conference on Friday, as well as others who were listed as scheduled speakers -- such as Reps. Paul Gosar of Arizona, Jim Banks of Indiana, Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina, Ted Budd of North Carolina, Mark Green of Tennessee, Darrell Issa of California, Ronny Jackson of Texas, Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania, Ralph Norman of South Carolina, Devin Nunes of California and Greg Steube of Florida.