Serious Question for trumptards celebrating the acquittal

Ga96

If it were a democrat on trail for the same exact thing would you be for or against impeachment? We all know your answer and that is what's wrong with both sides. In both instances no matter the person impeachment should be the result.

Celebrating a corrupt government isn't the brightest thing you can do. Fact of the matter is if trumpy did this as the leader of another country our country would have been quick to put a bullet in his head and call him a terrorist that was an extreme threat to the usa.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

If it were a democrat on trail for the same exact thing would you be for or against impeachment? We all know your answer and that is what's wrong with both sides. In both instances no matter the person impeachment should be the result.

Celebrating a corrupt government isn't the brightest thing you can do. Fact of the matter is if trumpy did this as the leader of another country our country would have been quick to put a bullet in his head and call him a terrorist that was an extreme threat to the usa.

It’s laughable that the people most obsessed with Trump are the folks running around accusing people of being Trumptards.   But after watching the disgraceful charade conducted by the so called impeachment managers, I agree there’s more to gain in making Trump your obsessive focus than embracing those losers. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

No we wouldn't have pursued impeachment.

There were only two reasons for what the Dems wanted to do with this impeachment.

1. The kick Trump in the ass one last time, as he was going out the door, and

2. To convict him, so that they could bar him from running again in 2024, because they appear to be very scared that he could win the presidency again.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, concha said:

AEBCD632-64ED-4892-BE2A-EF4549C9E438.jpe

Whose that fat guy with the baby hands?

He looks familiar but I can't think of the name.

Oh right,

FB_IMG_1604774956752.jpg

Been to busy following the incredible first month in office of the BEST PRESIDENT EVER, Joe Biden...he's doing EXACTLY WHAT WE ELECTED HIM TO DO!

One month in office and already the stock market is SETTING RECORDS!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

It’s laughable that the people most obsessed with Trump are the folks running around accusing people of being Trumptards.   But after watching the disgraceful charade conducted by the so called impeachment managers, I agree there’s more to gain in making Trump your obsessive focus than embracing those losers. 

What network are you watching?

Serious question. 

bgw

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

Whose that fat guy with the baby hands?

He looks familiar but I can't think of the name.

Oh right,

FB_IMG_1604774956752.jpg

Been to busy following the incredible first month in office of the BEST PRESIDENT EVER, Joe Biden...he's doing EXACTLY WHAT WE ELECTED HIM TO DO!

One month in office and already the stock market is SETTING RECORDS!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/this-week-in-bidenomics-the-new-king-of-debt-185700550.html

well Biden is on track to bankrupt this country, gonna be the president to have the most debt while In office 

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/this-week-in-bidenomics-the-new-king-of-debt-185700550.html

well Biden is on track to bankrupt this country, gonna be the president to have the most debt while In office 

Hoss...all Joe B has to do is....pull a Trumpy The Ass Clown.

Don't Pay !!!!!

Works like a charm.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Trumptards are clowns like you...the ones who know Trump is innocent...🤡

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Seriously dude it’s been 3 months , we get it, orange man is gone  , and every time I come on here you still Jacking off to Donald J Trump

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That's all Trump's fault.

Trump ran up all the debt.

Biden is doing EXACTLY WHAT I ELECTED HIM TO DO!

4 MORE YEARS!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trumptards are clowns like you...the ones who know Trump is innocent...🤡

You either have some some higher level control of the word clown that is unfathomable to most people, or like Rain Man, you incessantly mumble the same thing over and over again.  I hope they let you ride the front row on the short bus🤣

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What network are you watching?

Serious question. 

Unlike many folks, I’ll watch a variety of networks to get both sides of the story.   Unfortunately, the left leaning outlets seem to ignore certain topics until there’s so much pressure that they have to report them.  I don’t take everything the right leaning outlets feed you as gospel either.

Take for instance the McCloskeys.  Initially it looked like a clear cut case of a homeowner defending his property but dig a little deeper and I would have to say he was as much at fault for the incident as was the crowd that broke through the gates to enter the private community.  Both were in the wrong.  Go ahead and charge the McCloskeys, I got no problem, as long as those responsible for breaking into the private property are held accountable for their actions as well.  And, if wealthy influential people want to bail out the protestors, I got no problem with the McCloskeys getting pardoned.

It’s like that with a lot of issues, not until all the details come out can you really make informed opinions.

Then there’s all the shit that the news won’t cover at all because of potentially damaging implications to their narrative.   I happened to be in the Indianapolis area when the BLM protest was there this summer.  Many people at the the company I was working with had numerous videos of BLM folks pointing guns at motorists to prevent them from going down certain streets.  Meanwhile not a single news station I watched out there chose to present that detail.  Why do you think that is?  If they don’t report it, it doesn’t exist?

As for the impeachment proceedings, the Trump legal team didn’t have to do much.   Videos presented by the impeachment managers edited to show only the content necessary to make their points, were easily rebutted by showing the whole videos.  This is a systematic problem in America these days.  Look at what’s going on in NY with Cuomo.  Ooops, better not tell the whole story, it might make him look bad.  It’s pretty sorry.   

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1