The Great March 4 Insurrection

On2whls

Hmmm.  What happened? All the intelligence information pointed at a potentially deadly attack on the capitol today, possibly worse than the near government overthrow on 01/06.

Oh well, a guy in a red shirt was seen to flick a lit cigarette over the fence.  I suppose that qualifies as a possibly lethal incendiary missile.  So glad they all survived the attack. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Hmmm.  What happened? All the intelligence information pointed at a potentially deadly attack on the capitol today, possibly worse than the near government overthrow on 01/06.

Oh well, a guy in a red shirt was seen to flick a lit cigarette over the fence.  I suppose that qualifies as a possibly lethal incendiary missile.  So glad they all survived the attack. 

The FIRST RULE OF Q CLUB IS YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT Q CLUB!

Autist IDIOT!

Patriots are IN CONTROL!

ANY day now DONALD TRUMP will RETAKE the White House AFTER THE MILITARY takes down the ENTIRE CABAL!

Don't DATEFAG you DOOMER!

11 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

The FIRST RULE OF Q CLUB IS YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT Q CLUB!

Autist IDIOT!

Patriots are IN CONTROL!

ANY day now DONALD TRUMP will RETAKE the White House AFTER THE MILITARY takes down the ENTIRE CABAL!

Don't DATEFAG you DOOMER!

LMFAO.  The only thing funnier than Marjorie Greene Taylor and all her crazy beliefs, especially the Q, is the fact that the FBI has convinced congress that there really is an army of Qmen ready to attack the at any moment.  At what point do we call it what it really is, delusional paranoia?

Gotta keep the masses of gullibles convinced that half the country is out to kill them.  

14 minutes ago, On2whls said:

LMFAO.  The only thing funnier than Marjorie Greene Taylor and all her crazy beliefs, especially the Q, is the fact that the FBI has convinced congress that there really is an army of Qmen ready to attack the at any moment.  At what point do we call it what it really is, delusional paranoia?

Gotta keep the masses of gullibles convinced that half the country is out to kill them.  

I don't watch the 24 hour news channels so I don't know how much coverage they're doing - I read cnn.com and there was only a couple small news articles on March 4th, but they weren't saying it was "attack day." The only article I read was more of a "this is what these Q people believe is going to happen."

My guess would be you're overstating things a bit, as January 6th wasn't that long ago and a lot of the people that at least share the same thoughts and hostilities as those that sacked the Capitol grounds - did believe Trump was going to walk back into the WH via military coup (a GOOD one though, that everyone would understand and sympathize with).

Alphabet agencies are going to take these silly groups very seriously for the next couple of months.

I read the forums the most ardent Q people post on, you want to talk about delusional paranoia...that's where it's at. I don't know if you get the scope of how INSANE what they believe is...but in the wake of 1/6 coupled with a lot of nutty people sounding off all over the internet, they're going to play it extra safe for a bit.

The caution of alphabet agencies is fine; if you're seeing a certain media outlet drumming up a story too often that doesn't materialize, that's a different point that can have its own merit.

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

My guess would be you're overstating things a bit, as January 6th wasn't that long ago and a lot of the people that at least share the same thoughts and hostilities as those that sacked the Capitol grounds - did believe Trump was going to walk back into the WH via military coup (a GOOD one though, that everyone would understand and sympathize with).

Yeah, it's not like a similar mob attacked the Capitol only two months earlier of anything.

It's delusional paranoia to be prepared for it!

17 hours ago, DownSouth said:

a lot of the people... did believe Trump was going to walk back into the WH via military coup

Although there are lots of different types of coups,

how many have occurred just recently...

since you know soooo much about it 🤣

tell me what would be your guess...

🤔

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

Maybe all the Q dorks read the writing on the wall (Yes, Trump really lost the election) and drank some Jim Jones/Q KoolAid! But not before singing Kumbaya and yelling “we are Q”. 🙃

funny part is...

they are in the same brainwashed category

as those that sing Kumbaya to the "network news"...😉

It's really just more of a generational thing,

and you don't sound like you are up to speed 🤣

Hope this helps👍

PS: ever wonder why they call it "net" work news ??? 🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, it's not like a similar mob attacked the Capitol only two months earlier of anything.

hey Anal....remember that time at band camp, Joey told some really great story about how he got himself arrested for storming that very same capitol..... and sitting in  that very same Senate seat ???   I mean WHAT are the chances huh ???🤔

Geeze it's a small world....but laugh man Letterman thought it was a riot too 😝

ggggood flinchingggg old times huh 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

Maybe all the Q dorks read the writing on the wall (Yes, Trump really lost the election) and drank some Jim Jones/Q KoolAid! But not before singing Kumbaya and yelling “we are Q”. 🙃

Careful, you may have hurt Troll’s feelers. 

That sumbitch touts Q as gospel and guidelines for living. 

bgw

57 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Careful, you may have hurt Troll’s feelers. 

That sumbitch touts Q as gospel and guidelines for living. 

bgw

You dreaming of peter pan again ???

Wrong conspiracy jack 🤣

PS: But you know....I'm sure it's STILL just some conspiracy

that china is installing weather modification equipment,

to cover half their entire country....🤓...

I mean what kind of nerd would even believe something like that 🤣

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey 350!

Just in off the presses!

bgw

2619507F-D2DC-443E-AD99-0C21BDE2325A.jpeg

Actually an upgrade over your last meme 👍

With the way msm has been after them

at least it makes 'some' sense now 🙄

But I thought it was Joey that was the one...

you know...

that was still hiding in his basement 🤷‍♂️

PS: Did I miss the state of the union???  been trying to find it on screwyoutube 🤷‍♂️.....

BTW: maybe you could just send me that SOTU link...

giphy.gif

thanks 👍

On 3/5/2021 at 2:55 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Maybe you should watch FBI director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the senate regarding  the “insurrection”.  You’re a capable researcher, shouldn’t be hard for you to get to.  Watch closely as the far left leaning folks try their best to get him to provide responses consistent with what the mainstream media is portraying.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Maybe you should watch FBI director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the senate regarding  the “insurrection”.  You’re a capable researcher, shouldn’t be hard for you to get to.  Watch closely as the far left leaning folks try their best to get him to provide responses consistent with what the mainstream media is portraying.  

Not sure what your point is but I did watch it and the questions being asked by the left, imo, was to make plain that those who took part in the insurrection were Trump supporters and not Antifa/BLM or any group on the left.  This is important because of the attempt to rewrite history and place blame on the left or at the very least imply that the left took part in it.  The fact that our elected are actively putting forth disinformation when they certainly know better and that Democrats wanted the FBI director to state that it was Trump supporters responsible (inspired by Trump) for Jan 6, should not be a surprise or unexpected.  

Mainstream media, with all it's faults, didn't make up what happened so I don't see what they have to do with reporting an event that nearly ended our country as we know it.  I have long lost hope that we as a country could look on something like an insurrection as an attack on our country.  It should not be understated or dismissed and it most certainly should not be partisan.  

Do you believe Trump that the election was stolen?  Do you believe that the insurrectionist were right in what they did?  Was it no big deal and the problem is the media?  

Respectfully.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This is important because of the attempt to rewrite history and place blame on the left or at the very least imply that the left took part in it. 

Respectfully.  

Respectfully,

you are an Antifake dipshit 👍

image.png.53ba29d487e1abaab8845ec43ad15cfb.png

hope this helps 👌

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

So no response to what  actually said about an event that actually occurred.

👌

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure what your point is

Very simple, Wray indicated that the large majority of people at the Capitol were just people showing up to protest and that group isn’t worth investigating or even discussion. The next group, much smaller, were people that got swept up emotionally in the moment.  The third and smallest group  were those that went intending to cause trouble.   Those people do deserve to be investigated and punished accordingly.  Of course you could say the same things about many of the mostly peaceful protests that happened this summer.  However, knowing that there was a very good chance for trouble, it’s interesting that not more was done on a preventive basis.  Plus amidst all the exaggeration, it remains that all the deaths but one were accidental, you know, the unarmed woman that was murdered by Capitol police.

Yet the media wants us all to believe that it was a heavily armed insurrection force bent on taking over the government.  This is why the government leaves the barriers up wanting us all to think there’s imminent danger at hand.