RIP Marvelous Marvin Hagler

Cossacks

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Dude was a hell of a fighter. Beat Duran, Hearns and didn’t get a great decision against Leonard.

First round vs. Hearns was a street fight in a boxing ring and was epic. Never a media darling, just a hard nosed tough ass boxer and one of the greatest.

He was one of the best and a nice man....He and Joe Frazier along with Rocky M were my guys...Best fight I saw was this one...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Dude was a hell of a fighter. Beat Duran, Hearns and didn’t get a great decision against Leonard.

First round vs. Hearns was a street fight in a boxing ring and was epic. Never a media darling, just a hard nosed tough ass boxer and one of the greatest.

Thanks for posting this.  One of the best rounds ever.  RIP brother Hagler.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

His death will bother me....What killed him ?? He was the epitome, for me, of of a great fighter and decent man.....

That was posted on twitter just before he died.

You might think it is fake...

...but it DOES have a blue checkmark 🤷‍♂️

RIP Marvelous

PS: was born in Newark NJ.

Anyone see where Thomas Hearns suggested Hagler passed due to effects of the vaccine, and hoards of folks forwarded the message on social media? And then Hagler's wife responded by calling any such claim as "stupid", maintaining it is not the case.

Weird how some people choose to throw other agendas into things like this sad news.

With Hagler, Leonard, Duran, and Hearns, boxing enjoyed a golden age -- great memories of those dudes in the ring. They all knew the boxing game.

Circle of life type stuff when these are reported, but brings about some melancholy moments of reflection.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

On 3/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, Cossacks said:

Newark’s best

crazy how him and hank Aaron died a week after getting vaccine shot

On 3/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, maxchoboian said:

Weird how some people choose to throw other agendas into things like this sad news.

Yeah !!!

...I mean...

Can't you just leave the Health Minister alone with his cellulitis ????

Australian Health Minister in Critical Condition Just One Day After Covid Vaccine

Europe Reloaded

GregHuntAZ-min.jpg?fit=620%2C280&ssl=1

ER Editor: From the MSM reporting we’ve bumped into on a Google search, they’re frantically trying to distance themselves from the AstraZeneca mRNA vaccine Australian health minister Greg Hunt was given this past Monday, March 8, saying that he was hospitalized for some ‘infection’ on March 9.

🤷‍♂️

On 3/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, maxchoboian said:

Anyone see where Thomas Hearns suggested Hagler passed due to effects of the vaccine, and hoards of folks forwarded the message on social media? And then Hagler's wife responded by calling any such claim as "stupid", maintaining it is not the case.

With Hagler, Leonard, Duran, and Hearns, boxing enjoyed a golden age -- great memories of those dudes in the ring. They all knew the boxing game.

Circle of life type stuff when these are reported, but brings about some melancholy moments of reflection.

I understand where u coming from , but it’s very suspicious both Hank Aaron and  haggler die a week after getting thier shot, especially haggler who was in good shape

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I understand where u coming from , but it’s very suspicious both Hank Aaron and  haggler die a week after getting thier shot, especially haggler who was in good shape

We don't know what their existing pathology was, therefore it means nothing....This is how unfounded rumor, without clear evidence and or proof, is foolish and without clinical eveidence..I got both shots and am strong and healthy.....Older than Hagler too...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

We don't know what their existing pathology was, therefore it means nothing....This is how unfounded rumor, without clear evidence and or proof, is foolish and without clinical eveidence..I got both shots and am strong and healthy.....Older than Hagler too...

My mom’s healthy and she got really really sick from the vaccine, thank god  it was only a few days

19 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hank Aaron died 17 days later at the age of 86.

I've been told 86 is the new 25 so yea...totes SHOCKING!

Hagler's wife said it had nothing to do with the shot, so until proven otherwise I'll take her word for it...even though I'm sure she could be in the DeeEEeeP StaaaaTeee.

Last I read (a few days ago) there was approximately 100 million doses done in this country and about 1,500 people died a few hours to days after under yet to be determined circumstances.

Of that 1,500 there's a 100% chance that nowhere near all of those were caused by the vaccine. 

Anyone fearing the vaccine is a paranoid idiot that's fallen victim to disinformation.

Maybe you shouldn't get vaccinated for anything, ever, in fact GO FOR IT...PLEASE DON'T...you shouldn't bother going to DOCTORS anymore or taking THEIR advice to you either!

FIGHT THE SYSTEM...through IGNORANCE...OWNING the LIBS by not getting VACCINATED is HOW IT's DONE!

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

5 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Hank Aaron died 17 days later at the age of 86.

I've been told 86 is the new 25 so yea...totes SHOCKING!

Hagler's wife said it had nothing to do with the shot, so until proven otherwise I'll take her word for it...even though I'm sure she could be in the DeeEEeeP StaaaaTeee.

Last I read (a few days ago) there was approximately 100 million doses done in this country and about 1,500 people died a few hours to days after under yet to be determined circumstances.

Of that 1,500 there's a 100% chance that nowhere near all of those were caused by the vaccine. 

Anyone fearing the vaccine is a paranoid idiot that's fallen victim to disinformation.

Maybe you shouldn't get vaccinated for anything, ever, in fact GO FOR IT...PLEASE DON'T...you shouldn't bother going to DOCTORS anymore or taking THEIR advice to you either!

FIGHT THE SYSTEM...through IGNORANCE...OWNING the LIBS by not getting VACCINATED is HOW IT's DONE!

giphy.gif

I’ll get vaccinated when people aren’t struggling to get the vaccine, when I can go to cvs and get it then I’ll do it, I’m just stating that the vaccine is very powerless and their is many case of people dieing after getting the shot

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ll get vaccinated when people aren’t struggling to get the vaccine, when I can go to cvs and get it then I’ll do it, I’m just stating that the vaccine is very powerless and their is many case of people dieing after getting the shot

Get the J&J shot if you're concerned about mRNA vaccines.

It's 1 dose and while never used on a vaccine in the US, the technological process was the same one used on creating the Ebola vaccine.

Plus, the J&J shot protects better against variants that started in other countries.

My mom got that shot last week and had minor muscle aches that night and then was right back to normal the following afternoon.

I'll be getting that shot once I'm eligible (last or second to last group probably) since it's 1 shot and done.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:30 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

5 severe reactions that are treatable per 1 million, haven't seen anything to suggest a death from the vaccine.

bgw

42 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

5 severe reactions that are treatable per 1 million, haven't seen anything to suggest a death from the vaccine.

bgw

Well here you go mr. ignorant 🤣

https://www.thelocal.com/20210318/norwegian-experts-conclude-strong-immune-response-from-astrazeneca-vaccine-linked-to-blood-clots/

yup....people actually died from it...

Of course that is the AZ vax that has been halted in europe and 21+ countries...

PS: So why do you think your boy Joey thinks it's a great idea to anounce...

that he will now hoard vaccine for your use ???