Servite vs SJB who you got?

jserralions

Servite returned their whole team from last year and they came 1 point away from beating SJB. Honestly, this year I believe Servite could give a game dare I say even win.

Servite got some transfers and their young team returned as veterans. Still, SJB is SJB. They're always absolutely loaded every year

SJB by 2-3 scores, could be more if they get rolling. SJB secondary & receivers are not as good as they’ve been in the past, but, they’re so much better in the trenches than servite and that’ll show during the game. Fifita will be under duress all night. Regardless of the #’s servite put up against Damien and OLu, Chris king is one of the best in the business and will not be out coached by Sean koelle. Servite is good but not good enough. They’ve been over hyped by the media. It is worth noting that SJB will be without starting running back rayshon luke and has one less day of prep for the game because they played SM on Saturday night.  Shouldn’t matter. Braves win 49-31. 

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

What’s going on internally at JSerra @jserralions Rough times in San Juan, give us the scoop.
Does Folsom have something something trail on the schedule this year? 

Interesting,

I thought CaLi disowned Jserra after they embarrassed the whole state after SJR came to town and took the Dub with them back to the bEast Coast

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Interesting,

I thought CaLi disowned Jserra after they embarrassed the whole state after SJR came to town and took the Dub with them back to the bEast Coast

Only team that’s disowned is servite. The damage they’ve done to the CA hsfb reputation is unforgivable. We are currently gathering signatures to petition them out of the trinity league. The people are fed up. Sad. 

Bishop Gorman needs to grow a pair and join the trinity league. In 2014 they played four teams from Southern California so the travel clearly isn’t the issue. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Only team that’s disowned is servite. The damage they’ve done to the CA hsfb reputation is unforgivable. We are currently gathering signatures to petition them out of the trinity league. The people are fed up. Sad. 

Bishop Gorman needs to grow a pair and join the trinity league. In 2014 they played four teams from Southern California so the travel clearly isn’t the issue. 

Well I can see why BG doesn’t want CaLi smoke, it’s not about being scared to lose , it’s that if BG loses , those kids who would have went to BG will now play for cali teams because they want to play on a better team, ,, happens all time , that’s why no schools around us want to play us 😂 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jserralions said:

The head coach for Servite Troy Thomas has won the trinity league days back in 2009-2011, I know this is Servite but the guy is not some schuck. 

Either overtime or a blowout, no in between for me

As Long as It doesn’t rain Servite will be fine... We all saw what happens when a Tory Thomas Team plays an ELITE team on a Wet Field....🤣🍻

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s going to be boring on these boards in 2 weeks after you disappear following the Stache losing to Servite and announcing his retirement 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/24/2021 at 5:32 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 2011 lol 😂 talk about Retro 

Not quite as remote as it sounds, since Thomas wasn't at Servite for five years (2013-2017). His league record at Servite is 36-14 counting last week's game, and in his ten years at Servite, the Friars won or shared the title seven times. 

Bosco has to be favored. CalPreps has it 42-28. Bosco has Rayshon Luke questionable, but they are deep at that position. They are playing at home, and they were a little embarrassed that Servite came within a point of Bosco last season. 

Servite TE Burnett got banged up last week, so who knows if he is 100% this week. The Friars also played the first two games without one of their best offensive linemen from 2019. I saw him at the Damien game, and he didn't appear hurt, so I'm not sure what goes there.

38-31 Bosco

• Like 2