All time Best 3 Year Run - Finalists

Sammyswordsman

5 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

And how many of those losses was DLS favored to win?

I don't know or care...

DLS was favored to beat Bootyless Evangel IN California, but you still run around like it was the biggest win in football history....you started all this with that BS.

You don't care if DLS wins another OOS game, you got that 1 win vs the SWAMP....your words, not mine. LMAO

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know or care...

DLS was favored to beat Bootyless Evangel IN California, but you still run around like it was the biggest win in football history....you started all this with that BS.

You don't care if DLS wins another OOS game, you got that 1 win vs the SWAMP....your words, not mine. LMAO

No

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know or care...

EC wouldn’t even be in the top 20 of big wins in DLS history. Your the one who’s endlessly hyping the swamp, I just pointed out the obvious. 

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Seven Teams in the hunt for Powerful Tier 2 Status (5 max incl Tier 1 candidate drop downs)

Moeller 1976-'78                           36-0  w 2 Natties in Ohio top division.  Beat Dallas Jesuit

Parkview 2000-2002                   45-0 in Ga Top Classification

South Lake Carrol 2004-2006     45-0  3 State Champs, Piece of Nattie in '04 and '06 USAT

West Monroe 1996-'98                            '98 team had 25 Scholies '96 had Tony Banks #1 player in LA history

St. X  2005-'07                                    '05 #10 USAT had Luke Kuechly, '07 15-0 Maybe Top Cin team ever

Evangel Christian 1997-'99              '97 #2 and share of Natty, '99 Natty.  Had Brock Berlin

Central Bucks West PA 1997-'99     45-0 with 3 state titles  National ranks of #4, #8, #4

Lets Flush out the Tier 2 candidates.  Some excellent teams

https://www.legendssf.com/blogs/legends-blog/top-10-high-school-teams-of-all-time

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

A blind man can see how insecure and obsessed you are about a game from 18 years ago.

Sure, only it's everyone else that brings Evangel into the conversation...not me.....even you made it about 2003 Evangel and you failed to address the point that brought Evangel into the conversation to start off with....it's cool.

• Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It's looking like a battle between (7) seven teams for the coveted Tier 1 spots (5 max)

Allen  2013-2015  (Kyler Murray years, 2013 Natty, 2014 undefeated, lost one in 2015)

Bishop Gorman  2014-2016  (Beat STA, Cen10, SJB,  and a host top OOS competition),

DBP  2009-2011   (Most Physical HS teams, Crushed DLS,  MV, def yielded less than 9 points/game ave.)

DLS  2000-2002 - MJD years 3 natties, beat MD Leinart; Beat #1 LBP in 2001, '02 and MD, beat St. Louis Hi.

Lakeland  2004-2006 (Three 15-0 seasons, beat STA 3 times and St. X in Ohio)

MD  2017-2019  (two Natties, beat DLS, SJB, IMG, SFA, SJC)

STA  2008-2010  (record 11 dudes on 2009 team played in NFL, won Natties in 2008 and 2010)

https://www.stadiumtalk.com/s/greatest-high-school-football-teams-6f9fa25f10164fc5

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/gX9QBgl7ckGJMiCU7fc5Zw/legendary-de-la-salle,-yates-teams-headline-list-of-greatest-high-school-football-teams-of-all-time.htm

Only Two of these teams are "LOCKS" for Tier 1

Two others are close to getting their tickets punched to Tier 2

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

.....even you made it about 2003 Evangel and you failed to address the point that brought Evangel into the conversation to start off with....it's cool.

My statement was independent of Evangel. You are having trouble explaining why their schedule was so tough or would've given DLS any trouble.

Not my fault.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

West Monroe 1996-'98                            '98 team had 25 Scholies '96 had Tony Banks #1 player in LA history

Couple or 3 things.

1-Tony Banks was NOT the greatest player in La history...

2-Neither was "Tommy Banks"

3-West Monroe won a piece of the MNC in 1998 (DBFN,TP)

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

My statement was independent of Evangel. You are having trouble explaining why their schedule was so tough or would've given DLS any trouble.

Not my fault.

You are having a hard time showing me when DLS EVER played a 2003 Evangel type schedule.......you just shit on the teams, nothing new there.

Not my fault.

• Thumbs Down 1