"The Game" this week, MD vs. SJB for National Champs

jserralions

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s okay that both your schools suck. Enjoy third place & last place. Really big year for you! #garbage 

So #3/4 in the State is now considered “sucks”?

what I want to know is how does a team with Bryce Young at QB + 10+ D1 guys lose a game, plus suffer the most epic 4th Qtr choke job in State History?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So #3/4 in the State is now considered “sucks”?

what I want to know is how does a team with Bryce Young at QB + 10+ D1 guys lose a game, plus suffer the most epic 4th Qtr choke job in State History?

Servite will always suck to me. They could beat us(highly unlikely, may never happen again) but they will still suck.  How it goes when you’re apart of the rivalry. They think we suck and haven’t beaten us in 10 years.

It is what it is sam, bosco was loaded and had a pretty decent QB too lol. Makes me sick to think about but God wanted to wait until ‘22-‘24 to give us three straight national titles. #Hisplan 

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Servite 42-13 final, as SM scores against the 3rd string. Only 7 points different from the mighty Monarchs, despite playing without TMac, Burnett, Talavou, Silao, and Matautia.

#3 is still pretty good, if you like Sprite and going to an all-boy school. If you’re curious..here’s good read on what it’s like to be apart of a #1 vs #2 conversation. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/H55ayJpVK0O13gdwXeSp4Q/how-mater-dei-vs-st-john-bosco-became-high-school-footballs-hottest-rivalry.htm

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

That’s the shit you don’t see at MD or Bosco. Poverty program. 

At MD you just see Kids Spitting in other kids faces on TV with no repercussions and Players who transfer in for 1 semester to play football and Transfer back to their “Real Schools” to Graduate.... 

Servite may be a “Poverty” School as you say but at least they have Class and Discipline.... 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

At MD you just see Kids Spitting in other kids faces on TV with no repercussions and Players who transfer in for 1 semester to play football and Transfer back to their “Real Schools” to Graduate.... 

Servite may be a “Poverty” School as you say but at least they have Class and Discipline.... 🤣

Have you watched any Troy Thomas coached football teams? Discipline and class LMAO. Cmon dude. Definitely very classy and disciplined of servites top two players to talk and joke on the field by themselves during halftime with the Qb’s dad instead of going to the locker room with the entire team and coaching staff. Real brotherhood! There you go again trying to make an example out of kids that used MD for the platform and experience and then bounced. Another OC MD hater smh! 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

There you go again trying to make an example out of kids that used MD for the platform and experience and then bounced. Another OC MD hater smh! 

MD Recruited Miller Miss to come play for them this year and MD was going to let him play a semester of football and graduate early....

I am not at all a MD Hater, I grew up in Yorba Linda and most of my friends who went to private school went to Servite.... I have always enjoyed following both teams and don’t really care who wins, I just want both of them to beat SJB....

Just like you are poking fun at Servite for being a “Poverty School”, I am poking Fun at MD for Selling out their “Brotherhood” to win at all costs and compete with SJB and finally be able to beat DLS....

And I am glad they did!... I think is speaks to Rollo’s Greatness as a Coach that he adapted.... I think it is Awesome that the best team in the Country is from The OC.... Any team that wants to compete at that level will have to do the same...

The Reality is that SJB is on the same Tier as MD and you just don’t see Kids from SJB Spitting in other Kids faces in a State Championship Game and you don’t see kids Swinging by SJB for 1 semester of Football their SR Year..... 🤣

Or Maybe that happens and Negro and Sondy just keep it under wraps.... It wouldn’t surprise me because No one hates MD more then that dude!!!....🤣🍻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

MD Recruited Miller Miss to come play for them this year and MD was going to let him play a semester of football and graduate early....

I am not at all a MD Hater, I grew up in Yorba Linda and most of my friends who went to private school went to Servite.... I have always enjoyed following both teams and don’t really care who wins, I just want both of them to beat SJB....

Just like you are poking fun at Servite for being a “Poverty School”, I am poking Fun at MD for Selling out their “Brotherhood” to win at all costs and compete with SJB and finally be able to beat DLS....

And I am glad they did!... I think is speaks to Rollo’s Greatness as a Coach that he adapted.... I think it is Awesome that the best team in the Country is from The OC.... Any team that wants to compete at that level will have to do the same...

The Reality is that SJB is on the same Tier as MD and you just don’t see Kids from SJB Spitting in other Kids faces in a State Championship Game and you don’t see kids Swinging by SJB for 1 semester of Football their SR Year..... 🤣

Or Maybe that happens and Negro and Sondy just keep it under wraps.... It wouldn’t surprise me because No one hates MD more then that dude!!!....🤣🍻

your points are all valid...that being said...

i still hate Servite...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Had to snap a pic of this sadness. Go to Servite if you want an empty letterman’s jacket with a single QUARTER FINALS patch. Just sad. At least they are disciplined! 

OK, we’re done talking about the poverty program. Big boys up tomorrow!

9E3DF7DE-E306-42CF-9AE0-FBA9BEFA261B.jpeg

Lol I didn’t even know they gave patches for 4th place

• Haha 1