"The Game" this week, MD vs. SJB for National Champs

jserralions

On 4/11/2021 at 3:26 PM, HurricaneNick said:

FYI if we beat bosco with a freshman QB I recommend that nobody come on the board for 96 hours after the game because I will be absolutely unbearable 

If Rollo makes them watch last year's 'ship before Saturday, I think we'll be fine.  This one will truly be who wants it more.  

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

If Rollo makes them watch last year's 'ship before Saturday, I think we'll be fine.  This one will truly be who wants it more.  

I agree. Will be a dog fight for sure. They’re going to come after the freshman QB and force him to make the plays. Neither team is executing at their potential only having played a few games which is unfortunate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I agree. Will be a dog fight for sure. They’re going to come after the freshman QB and force him to make the plays. Neither team is executing at their potential only having played a few games which is unfortunate. 

Excuse Thread Material 

Servite def had a lot  to do about your QB getting shut down 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Excuse Thread Material 

Servite def had a lot  to do about your QB getting shut down 

There you go again trying to attach Servite into the big dog conversation. No where in that post did I mention our QB getting shut down but since you brought it up.. Our QB played better than servites in that game👍 No turnovers and no bad decisions. Freshman has 1 win in the rivalry game and Fifita has 0. Yikes. Best of luck in the dog fight for 3rd place this week Sam! 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

There you go again trying to attach Servite into the big dog conversation. No where in that post did I mention our QB getting shut down but since you brought it up.. Our QB played better than servites in that game👍 No turnovers and no bad decisions. Freshman has 1 win in the rivalry game and Fifita has 0. Yikes. Best of luck in the dog fight for 3rd place this week Sam! 

That pic six was tough...TMac didn’t even try to make a tackle...just gave Fifita a “I only run fades” look

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

See you on Sat.  Lol 

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2021 at 7:06 PM, badrouter said:

This is what I want to know as well. Super weird they allow thousands of fans at pro sports now, but none for H.S. except for those with specific connections to current players.

So far no one knows. My understanding is only the family gets to attend the games. I'm sure they're many parents that don't go to the games to watch their kids ride the pine.  Therefore,  they should allow some diehard high school football fans attend the game,  like me ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old_e said:

So far no one knows. My understanding is only the family gets to attend the games. I'm sure they're many parents that don't go to the games to watch their kids ride the pine.  Therefore,  they should allow some diehard high school football fans attend the game,  like me ;)

Not sure that applies to the MD families to be honest. Last season a large number of parents flew to DC for the game against St Johns even though their kid never makes it into the game except garbage time. Aside from unusual circumstances I can't imagine a parent missing the Bosco game regardless of whether their kid plays or not.