Colquitt Packass 5๐ŸŒŸ Freshman TE Landen Thomas Commits to FSU

Ga96

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Out of his ass. Freshman arenโ€™t ranked with stars yet.ย 

Heโ€™s a fucking know nothing buffoon who โ€œcoachesโ€ these elite229 players then blows them up on here.ย 
ย 

Canโ€™t wait for the GHSA to reach out to lowends! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Dubose gonna be so proud of 96!

ย 

#elite229

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Out of his ass. Freshman arenโ€™t ranked with stars yet.ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Heโ€™s a fucking know nothing buffoon who โ€œcoachesโ€ these elite229 players then blows them up on here.ย 
ย 

Canโ€™t wait for the GHSA to reach out to lowends! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Dubose gonna be so proud of 96!

ย 

#elite229

Donโ€™t get me wrong, kid got the size and weight, but wtf u out here making up random rankings now ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

DBF6CB69-12CB-4005-85E2-4F04599ADB08.gif

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

G5 Greg Reid. Brought the swagger back and ended up boosting their recruiting led to their last national championship.ย 

That โ€œswaggerโ€ got him bootedย off the team. Yeah they fed off that incompetence for sure.ย 
ย 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jacksonville.com/article/20120801/SPORTS/801249541%3ftemplate=ampart

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

That โ€œswaggerโ€ got him bootedย off the team. Yeah they fed off that incompetence for sure.ย 
ย 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jacksonville.com/article/20120801/SPORTS/801249541%3ftemplate=ampart

Nothing says swagger like getting kicked out of school, right? And for weed?!? Lowends finest!ย No fucking way a starย player gets expelled for weed. Especially at free shoes Universityย Anybody know the truth here? A school whose biggest hero in decades was Jameis โ€œcrabs or grab legs, I got emโ€ Winston. Cmon man! 5* didnโ€™t spend a second in the nfl and wasnโ€™t on any Natty team.ย 
ย 

Then there was the wannabe cop killa. Another lowends representative. Awesome! I see why you wanna pop off about Arik. You want errrrrrbody to forget your finest. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

ย 

Aside from busting ourย villages idiots balls, inย all sincerity I hope both of those guys got their shit together and have matured.ย 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nothing says swagger like getting kicked out of school, right? And for weed?!? Lowends finest!ย No fucking way a starย player gets expelled for weed. Especially at free shoes Universityย Anybody know the truth here? A school whose biggest hero in decades was Jameis โ€œcrabs or grab legs, I got emโ€ Winston. Cmon man! 5* didnโ€™t spend a second in the nfl and wasnโ€™t on any Natty team.ย 
ย 

Then there was the wannabe cop killa. Another lowends representative. Awesome! I see why you wanna pop off about Arik. You want errrrrrbody to forget your finest. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

ย 

Aside from busting ourย villages idiots balls, inย all sincerity I hope both of those guys got their shit together and have matured.ย 

Right?

Cam Erving was a much more impactful player for the Seminoles.

I believe he was only rated as a 3 star out of high school. He went on to be a 4 year starter. Played DT, RT, LT, G, and C having to take on a different position each season.

From under recruited 3 star to all american, national champion, 17th overall pick, and Super Bowl champion!

This clown talking about friggin Greg Reid though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Right?

Cam Erving was a much more impactful player for the Seminoles.

I believe he was only rated as a 3 star out of high school. He went on to be a 4 year starter. Played DT, RT, LT, G, and C having to take on a different position each season.

From under recruited 3 star to all american, national champion, 17th overall pick, and Super Bowl champion!

This clown talking about friggin Greg Reid though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Amigo, you need to stop with this Fake News.ย  Everybody knows Colquitt don't send no kids to a D-1 school.ย  I know that cause I read it on Facebook.

Shame on you....

ย 

ย 

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

ย 

Hate to say it but thugness is required to win championships. Haven't seen a championship team in my life time that didn't have at least a few thugs on the roster. Miami and Florida had killers and drug dealers during their winning days.ย