Westlake, TX 2021 Schedule

RedZone

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Nothing real special.

Westlake will play Euless Trinity though.......last time they played was 2009 in the 5A-I State Championship Game. Trinity won that game 41-38.

Lake Travis, of course...last game of the season.

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/16495/Boys-Varsity-Football

Tejas won't play you swamp rats, because you want the home game first, and then renege on the return visit!

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

A Highland Cow Pooping on Make a GIF

Would you mind providing a schedule worthy enough for such a suck-ish Texas team? ☺️

Please have it on my desk by morning.

Thank you

and…

Ew, that is so not work appropriate. This is a warning ⚠️  Next time, it will be 5 minutes docked on your lunch break, mister.

11 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

A lot of people here may know who “Cali Katy” is but maybe not Thing 1 or Thing 2.

It amuses me how Cali likes to "Playfully Bash" Austin-area teams when more-and-more Cali folks are moving to Austin faster than you can say "Surf's Up."

Ijs 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

It amuses me how Cali likes to "Playfully Bash" Austin-area teams when more-and-more Cali folks are moving to Austin faster than you can say "Surf's Up."

Ijs 😁

Didn’t a Texas public school have 64 football transfers in a 3 year span?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2020/04/09/five-time-state-champion-allen-which-has-a-history-of-transfer-quarterbacks-adds-two-transfers-at-the-position/%3foutputType=amp

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You're late to the party.

There's a reason a majority of the state of Texas "dislikes" Allen...and it's not because they have over 6000 students.

(Recent enrollment numbers were supposedly 5400?)

Allen is now what Plano used to be.

Translation:. We know, they know, what was ya point?

7 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

You're late to the party.

There's a reason a majority of the state of Texas "dislikes" Allen...and it's not because they have over 6000 students.

(Recent enrollment numbers were supposedly 5400?)

Allen is now what Plano used to be.

Translation:. We know, they know, what was ya point?

My point is everyone bashes CaLi for recruiting  but Texas team has 7th QB recruited transfer in last 8 years 

On 5/19/2021 at 9:42 AM, Frosty4024 said:

Ijs 😁

Gospel, it is driving the real estate market into a sellers market. Coupled with nobody wants to sell and sitting it out. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, State Champ said:

I dont think the Cali folks will add anything to Tx Football except to change and soften the game for their little babies, add budgets on sports for the next move. I am in no hurry to sell my house in the Lake Travis area, but I could pocket 400k plus if I want to.

The people moving to Austin will add nothing but pussification because that’s why they moved in the first place

On 5/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, State Champ said:

I dont think the Cali folks will add anything to Tx Football except to change and soften the game for their little babies, add budgets on sports for the next move. I am in no hurry to sell my house in the Lake Travis area, but I could pocket 400k plus if I want to.

Imagine someone from the Charmin-soft football culture of Texas accusing anybody else of potentially softening the game.

• Like 1

A good guy named The Guru posted a clever summation of the silly argument that Texans generally make regarding Katy.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:59 AM, The Guru said:

TexasClowns: Katy is a powerhouse! They can play with anybody in the country! See, they crushed Cypress Bay and Bellevue!

Us: Those were state champion and state finalist Katy teams.

TexasClowns: Whoa, whoa! Katy was in D2 those years! We're not sure that they were actually any good then!

Us: Katy has won all of their championships in D2.

TexasClowns: Oh yeah!? Have you seen Vista Murrieta!? They suck!