Propst lands back in Alabama at piedmont high school

Ga96

For one thing, just his kids landed at Piedmont high school so pay attention to the damn article. Second thing... Just let the dude fade man. Just let him fade. 

Career is probably over. He went back home more or less. Hopefully he can find some work and his kids can play ball together. 

He probably needs to work on living a simpler life. Just let him fade. No longer relevant in these circles anyway. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

https://www.weisradio.com/propsts-looking-to-settle-down-at-piedmont/

Just here to help out.....

Wonder if ol Dusty's gonna reach out and kick start some camps? You know that above ground pool thingy prolly got gobbled up by Sylvan Pools or some such.

bgw

I gave up on links with this site a while ago. I started using dark mode on my phone and its gotten even worse. My links load up in all black like they are some locked up government files.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

https://www.weisradio.com/propsts-looking-to-settle-down-at-piedmont/

Just here to help out.....

Wonder if ol Dusty's gonna reach out and kick start some camps? You know that above ground pool thingy prolly got gobbled up by Sylvan Pools or some such.

bgw

Dusty is a NASCAR guy now. He is probably telling people he will drive own a team and build a new track on the same site as the school was going to be on.

To be truthful it was on the internet he is trying to go into NASCAR in some form.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Dusty is a NASCAR guy now. He is probably telling people he will drive own a team and build  new track on the same site as the school was going to be. 

To be truthful it was on the internet he is trying to go into NASCAR in some form.

He should get in touch. I could give him a few contacts. 😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Dusty is a NASCAR guy now. He is probably telling people he will drive own a team and build  new track on the same site as the school was going to be. 

Probably could build a great dirt track out there.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I gave up on links with this site a while ago. I started using dark mode on my phone and its gotten even worse. My links load up in all black like they are some locked up government files.

The site doesn't trust you any more than it's patrons do. Therefore your ability to post links has been frozen. 

giphy.gif.b3b617761cbf2b1d77a3a9ae492b5126.gif.75062b6ff5567b05b8b2e91a907c7217.gif

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He claims he could build a track bigger than Talladega in 3 months.

Tractors are already set to go. Somewhere there is a Getty image of several people with golden shovels tossing some dirt as a ground breaking ceremony. 

Go ahead and reserve your air conditioned suites now. Get in pre-construction and get special pricing, a free tee shirt and choose your own finishes for your top of the line suite overlooking this fabulous new track. 

🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Let the SIMPleton dig a deeper grave. Where’s he gonna go when he’s then pariah of lowends county?

I'm just fucking around. It's a knowledge problem that he doesn't understand how to post clickable links or something. 

A couple of us shared this link in dm a while back and it worked fine. This guy is just a special kind of stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm just fucking around. It's a knowledge problem that he doesn't understand how to post clickable links or something. 

A couple of us shared this link in dm a while back and it worked fine. This guy is just a special kind of stupid. 

Damn y u say something,  it was gonna be funny ga Complaining he got Blackballed but in reality he just doesn’t know how to post a link 😂 

• Haha 2