Lowndes new uniforms

Ga96

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Unfortunately I’ll defend numb nuts 96 , that’s the new Jordan Nike jumpman  unis 

we got same thing 

Oh okay. I thought Lowndes wore those same dark unis last season vs Lee County. But seriously tho, having nike and jordan unis is vexing the hell outta me....lol. Choose ONE brand. 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Oh okay. I thought Lowndes wore those same dark unis last season vs Lee County. But seriously tho, having nike and jordan unis is vexing the hell outta me....lol. Choose ONE brand. 

Ya that’s what I thought but apparently Jordan’s doing a collab with Hs and colleges for next few years 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Gonna look real good stumping mud holes in them packass. You hear that rufus a mud hole !!!!

FB_IMG_1624750800990.jpg

Just keep it from being another running clock...and you guys can claim a "immoral" victory.

You boys definitely have the pesos to spend after all those Valdosta TD Club member defections.

Hey, more power to ya......

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Just keep it from being another running clock...and you guys can claim a "immoral" victory.

You boys definitely have the pesos to spend after all those Valdosta TD Club member defections.

Rufus>>

Well try to keep it close we know its a sad place to be behind us and the wildcats. Those wildcats boosters hoped back on the wildcat train a while ago what nub did took over everything else in their minds.

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Pshhhhhh 96 is gonna be warming up the buses 🚌 at Half time once Neko puts a running clock on them Midway thru the first Quarter 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Dude, don’t make fun, that’s the size of Marietta’s tallest WR!

We had a RB/WR last year about that size that did pretty well for us and got a scholly from GT.  Not too shabby.  Phil Maffa was the only person on the team and mostly on the field that was faster.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Dude, don’t make fun, that’s the size of Marietta’s tallest WR!

Marietta has some huge dudes this year, not gonna lie. Talked to Camden Overton, Tyler Hughes, Daniel Martin, and others on that team. They've got some big guys.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Marietta has some huge dudes this year, not gonna lie. Talked to Camden Overton, Tyler Hughes, Daniel Martin, and others on that team. They've got some big guys.

😂

Cmon Bro! Cam is a TE. Daniel is a LB and Tyler a QB. Did you talk to the WRs? Face to face?