Biff Poggi out at SFA

Nomad

1 minute ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Hmmm I wonder how this is going to affect SFA’s 2021 schedule? If he takes his money with him how will this team afford to travel? 

Would be a cold hearted dude if he took the bank with him. Not only does he cover player tuition and pays the coaching staff, but I believe he was paying the teachers at the school as well. Forget traveling, how does the school stay open without his money? 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

@HooverOutlaw will have some comments on this move 😀

29 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

@HooverOutlaw will have some comments on this move 😀

I guess Michigan needs his money.  I think he is worth millions.  Funny Harbaugh hires him 3 weeks before the start of practice. I like his dress code better than Harbaugh's.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Would be a cold hearted dude if he took the bank with him. Not only does he cover player tuition and pays the coaching staff, but I believe he was paying the teachers at the school as well. Forget traveling, how does the school stay open without his money? 

I remember something he had spent several millions of his personal cash floating the school.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Hmmm I wonder how this is going to affect SFA’s 2021 schedule? If he takes his money with him how will this team afford to travel? 

It won't. He's still connected to the program in a big way. This was in the works for many months. It's a one-year sabatical from what I was told. The plan is to be back at SFA for the 2022 season. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's won't. He's still connected to the program in a big way. This was in the works for many months. It's a one-year sabatical from what I was told. The plan is to be back at SFA for the 2022 season. 

One year sabbatical from Creme donuts & double cheese burgers no doubt 

• Haha 2