Biff Poggi out at SFA

Nomad

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Would be a cold hearted dude if he took the bank with him. Not only does he cover player tuition and pays the coaching staff, but I believe he was paying the teachers at the school as well. Forget traveling, how does the school stay open without his money? 

Actually I never saw a finalized schedule for SFA. It was never on their Twitter account or on their school website. So most of those 6 big OOS games discussed on this board were only hearsay. I can only verify that the STA and the DLS games were scheduled. 

• Like 2

Just now, Las Vegas_JC said:

Actually I never saw a finalized schedule for SFA. It was never on their Twitter account or on their school website. So most of those 6 big OOS games discussed on this board were only hearsay. I can only verify that the STA and the DLS games were scheduled. 

Sjr definitely playing SFA , 

4 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Still have one open date left on 10/15. It'll be released shortly. Nine games confirmed so far including the likes of GC, SJR, DLS, BS, STM and IMG. 

Sounds like the focus will be to keep the school open.  Funding the football team may be a distant second. That’s a lot of money for 60 or more to run around the U. S. playing football especially with the emergence of the delta variant.

For Poggi I found the comment about his daughter entering Michigan interesting.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wonder what this will do to the private school super league we heard so much about? 

👀

I think that will open a slot for Creedence Clearwater Revival  Academy out of Florida.....the Canadian All Star team he's been pimping the last 2 years.

I see a Bad Moon Rising though.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s fine, it’s gonna be fun to see how good SFA really is without Biff Buying his best players, as a team that’s on thier schedule I am relieved of his departure 

I can see a lot of the SFA players transferring to the MIAA teams very soon. And to the WCAC as well. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1