Random $&#% Thread II

ChimpGrip

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ChimpGrip @Cossacks what you think about this artist 

Usually the artists nowa days is pure dog shit or mumble rap but this kid is bringing back Rock 

not to mention he looks coked up 

Not bad. And yes today’s stuff is mostly garbage, unless it’s Metallica of course. 

Anyone ever listen to Janet Jackson?

42 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No just go to Costco and get a jar of salsa 

20 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Anyone ever made homemade salsa? Looking to make some with some scorpion peppers. Want a thick consistency with a lot of heat. Renfro's makes an awesome Ghost Pepper salsa, although its not for the faint of heart. It will light you up. 

Yeah, I’ve made plenty of salsa’s. Most people don’t like over a jalapeño for Scoville heat. Serrano is not desirable for most. Anything above a habanero is a waste and retarded for a good salsa.  Ghost, scorpion, don’t bother, a total waste of time and effort. 

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah, I’ve made plenty of salsa’s. Most people don’t like over a jalapeño for Scoville heat. Serrano is not desirable for most. Anything above a habanero is a waste and retarded for a good salsa.  Ghost, scorpion, don’t bother, a total waste of time and effort. 

26 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

@AztecPadrea cook? I didn’t know, he never chimes in on the cooking threads  🤷‍♂️

Now @NorCalRusswould prob have a good idea, that dude could definitely throw down some cooking.

You know I had a feeling you and titts makes a salsa but I learned my lesson asking White folk on adding flavor to food

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Believe it or not, I love the Renfro's brand Ghost salsa. You can get it at Aldi's (or I suppose you could order it online).

Get some and try it on tacos, eggs, with chips or anything else. So good. I will say it is quite hot, but I like it. 

Order you some and let me know how you like it. 

15 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I have tried this, it is not bad. But the peppers are so preserved they are nothing like fresh ghost peppers and the natural heat is cut down and tamed somewhat. A guy I  work with made a good ghosts pepper salsa. I love heat and did like it, but like a said Serrano is about the tops I’d go for good flavorful salsa. His was one bite and you did t want more. You never sacrifice flavor for heat in any dish.

19 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Mrs. Renfros Carolina Reaper Salsa Gluten-Free (16-oz. jars, 4-pack)

I did not know they had a reaper version! This stuff is probably so hot that it rivals a quasar!

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I have tried this, it is not bad. But the peppers are so preserved they are nothing like fresh ghost peppers and the natural heat is cut down and tamed somewhat. A guy I  work with made a good ghosts pepper salsa. I love heat and did like it, but like a said Serrano is about the tops I’d go for good flavorful salsa. His was one bite and you did t want more. You never sacrifice flavor for heat in any dish.

I don’t know y any one would eat that shit,, why do people like eating food that takes away the flavor cause all u can think about is the burning in thier mouth and tongue 

not to mention the Runs you get later in the night 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Must have been the batch I had, because the stuff I tried was exceptionally hot for salsa (this is coming from someone who has had 7 million scoville unit hot sauce)

If you have his recipe and are willing to post it, please do!

Anyone like an extra side of hot sauce with their wings? 

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Must have been the batch I had, because the stuff I tried was exceptionally hot for salsa (this is coming from someone who has had 7 million scoville unit hot sauce)

If you have his recipe and are willing to post it, please do!

Anyone like an extra side of hot sauce with their wings? 

I don’t have the recipe. The guy who made it is a dork, we called him “booger” so not a guy I have in my contacts.

👆  🤣 For BGW's reply.......and I ain't tryin to top that

for whatever reason,

I'm in "reaction" jail ... 🤷‍♂️

PS: and goodboy wonders why Rab is running away with the badge 🛡️ lead on him 😝

BTW: I think a pertinent piece of information missing ...that might make a difference here...

...is whether that snowblower is a rental or not. 🤔

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Troll said:

👆  🤣 For BGW's reply.......and I ain't tryin to top that

for whatever reason,

I'm in "reaction" jail ... 🤷‍♂️

PS: and goodboy wonders why Rab is running away with the badge 🛡️ lead on him 😝

BTW: I think a pertinent piece of information missing ...that might make a difference here...

...is whether that snowblower is a rental or not. 🤔

Lmao 🤣 @HawgGoneIt fucks up with the reaction restriction, are we going backwards to 2019 again where I only get 10 reactions a day

what is this nazi Germany