Valdosta Wildcat player to sue the ghsa

Ga96

The deal here is, they got caught. Suing ain't getting them shit. 

Between undue influence/recruiting and just simply faking the funk on bona fide moves, those Colquitt County kids that followed Rush are just screwed man. 

Hopefully they all learn some valuable lessons in this life from this all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Between undue influence/recruiting and just simply faking the funk on bona fide moves, those Colquitt County kids that followed Rush are just screwed man. 

The GHSA will now have to show the evidence of exactly what happened.  Plus they will have to show what Valdosta boosters were involved. I would hate to be ole Nub right now.  I wonder how much exact evidence the GHSA has. The money trail will have to be shown now to the penny.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The GHSA will now have to show the evidence of exactly what happened.  Plus they will have to show what Valdosta boosters were involved. I would hate to be ole Nub right now.  I wonder how much exact evidence the GHSA has. The money trail will have to be shown now to the penny.

Him being eligible has nothing to do with the money trail. It has to do with him meeting the requirements of the bona fide move rule. If he didn't follow those requirements then the GHSA has already set the precedent and he will not be able to play. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Except they didn't do anything and even Packass fans said this kid and his family for sure didn't do anything. 

Speaking of influence what about the QB moving to colquitt last year and the other kid that's moved in this year. There is no incentives to moving to moultrie outside of football.

• Like 1

"I don't know who's coming and what they need. They might not ask for anything. I don't advertise it."

Propst is also heard mentioning Tajh Sanders name, saying “his family hadn’t asked for a dime.”

of course that pos from pack town refused to comment on the suit.

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

"I don't know who's coming and what they need. They might not ask for anything. I don't advertise it."

Propst is also heard mentioning Tajh Sanders name, saying “his family hadn’t asked for a dime.”

Let me help you again. Dr. Hines is not from Moultrie. Hell he was in Valdosta longer than he was in Moultrie.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Except they didn't do anything and even Packass fans said this kid and his family for sure didn't do anything. 

Speaking of influence what about the QB moving to colquitt last year and the other kid that's moved in this year. There is no incentives to moving to moultrie outside of football.

So which is it dumbass? Has cc cheated or not? You always say “metro” then in the next breath say cc. 

The one thing your bitchass never says is lowends/valdosta, which is funny because that county is the biggest bunch of fucking cheats I’m the history of hsfb! 

#elite229lyingasscheaters

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I know. They didn't do anything. They didn't even move to Valdosta. Lol. 

I honestly don't know about the Lewis kid. I have some knowledge on the others though. I can't speak too much on this one, but, I know they got ruled ineligible, appeal got denied every time until the process was complete. 

I hate it for all the kids that lost their eligibility, but, blame their parents and Rush. Not the GHSA. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

The Sanders never relinquished their primary residence in Moultrie. The other shit you keep posting is meaningless. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know. They didn't do anything. They didn't even move to Valdosta. Lol. 

I honestly don't know about the Lewis kid. I have some knowledge on the others though. I can't speak too much on this one, but, I know they got ruled ineligible, appeal got denied every time until the process was complete. 

I hate it for all the kids that lost their eligibility, but, blame their parents and Rush. Not the GHSA. 

So neither one made a bonafide fide move? If that is the case this lawsuit is worthless.

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

So neither one made a bonafide fide move? If that is the case this lawsuit is worthless.

I honestly don't know om the Lewis kid. I know him leaving hurt the middle of our defense. Lol. 

I'd love to see the GHSA rulings written out myself. Like, what exactly is the reason each kid is now ineligible? 

If the Lewis family unit moved and they met all the criteria for a bona fide move, then, what other reason did the GHSA have to find them ineligible? Undue influence is difficult to prove, although most fans in Moultrie knew it was happening. If they took some forms of payment or gifts then that could be a reason. 

I just like to point out the Ga96 guys misdirection stuff. He likes to post about Tajh and make out like no money changed hands, the fact is that doesn't matter anyway. They didn't complete a bona fide move. Whether or not that's the sole reason or even a reason they were found ineligible, idk.  

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Sanders never relinquished their primary residence in Moultrie. The other shit you keep posting is meaningless. 

NEITHER did the RB who won a state championship at Grayson, while living thirty miles away, in COVINGTON! He even pissed on the GHSA's face, by posting a pic of he and lil Jimmy Hardpaw, sitting on his bed at home in Newton Co.! But the Gwinnett High School Association said, NOTHING to see here!

16 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

NEITHER did the RB who won a state championship at Grayson, while living thirty miles away, in COVINGTON! He even pissed on the GHSA's face, by posting a pic of he and lil Jimmy Hardpaw, sitting on his bed at home in Newton Co.! But the Gwinnett High School Association said, NOTHING to see here!

You lie plain and simple.  Documented weekly checks far and above the GHSA requirements of residence in the Grayson attendance zone and utilities cut off at the house in Covington.  Did dad move back and take son with him *after* the season? Yep and the son became ineligible for any further athletic participation at that time.  The GHSA did exactly what their rule book called for and you know it.  Sad the the fake you is following the old Rab's lies as well.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

You lie plain and simple.  Documented weekly checks far and above the GHSA requirements of residence in the Grayson attendance zone and utilities cut off at the house in Covington.  Did dad move back and take son with him *after* the season? Yep and the son became ineligible for any further athletic participation at that time.  The GHSA did exactly what their rulebook called for and you know it.  Sad the the fake you is following the old Rab's lies as well.

How in the HELL can you deny FACTS, FRED? I got THIS from ATLANTA NEWS, DUMBASS! WHAT part of my statement is FALSE?

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

How in the HELL can you deny FACTS, FRED? I got THIS from ATLANTA NEWS, DUMBASS! WHAT part of my statement is FALSE?

They followed the rules, but the rule was garbage and they found their loophole. Just shitty on the families part, same with the Garcia’s and others who’ve done the same at grayson. 

The loophole needs tightening. I don’t think anybody can disagree. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Which part of the above was above your reading level and comprehension.  I tried to make it real easy to understand.  He did NOT live in Covington during the season.  He went back when his Dad took him AFTER the season.  Then and only then was he ineligible.  The Atlanta news never said he was there during the season.  You don't have to like the truth but when you lie about it, expect to be called out.  I don't deny facts, I do call out your lies.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

They followed the rules, but the rule was garbage and they found their loophole. Just shitty on the families part, same with the Garcia’s and others who’ve done the same at grayson. 

The loophole needs tightening. I don’t think anybody can disagree. 

There was no loophole.  The entire family made a bonafide move to the Grayson attendance zone.  Cut the utilities off at the Covington house which by the way is specifically listed in the GHSA constitution as acceptable proof of abandoning the residence.  When Dad took him back to Covington after the semester ended, Mom and sister stayed at Grayson.  He was declared ineligible for spring sports because when he went back to Covington he became an itinerant student at that point.  He really wanted to run track in the spring but wasn't allowed to based on the GHSA ruling.  Tell me how that is exploiting a loophole.  I'd really like to know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2021 at 4:27 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Oh wait... You mean to say you were trashing Ga football and the GHSA when you didn't have all the facts?  Color me surprised. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Fred said:

There was no loophole.  The entire family made a bonafide move to the Grayson attendance zone.  Cut the utilities off at the Covington house which by the way is specifically listed in the GHSA constitution as acceptable proof of abandoning the residence.  When Dad took him back to Covington after the semester ended, Mom and sister stayed at Grayson.  He was declared ineligible for spring sports because when he went back to Covington he became an itinerant student at that point.  He really wanted to run track in the spring but wasn't allowed to based on the GHSA ruling.  Tell me how that is exploiting a loophole.  I'd really like to know.

Cmon Fred. The spirit of the rule is what’s violated. It is what it is, but everybody in America know what Grayson is. If you are naive (I know you’re not dumb) enough to think that the rules were set up for kids to move in and then skate as soon as the season ends, I have a bridge in Marietta to sell you. 

Be as defensive as you like, but everybody knows what goes on. I never said you didn’t follow the rules, but the self righteousness is laughable. Easier to say, “Yep. Kids had their families make bona fide moves into Grayson them make bona fide moves minutes after they’re done with their season.” That is what happens.