Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

On 8/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, MA Fan said:

#14's helmet comes off every time someone touches him.

He was exchanging the helmet with a defensive player as they went on/off the field.  Just like 10-year-old sandlot baseball!

Seriously, they were actually doing that.

Hey Jimmy! Glove!  Thanks!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I agree,

it’s hard for anyone to stand out and make a name for themselves when they are getting run over like that.

Yeah it’s one thing to be playing a team that’s just better than you and another to be put in a position to fail.

Duncanville played a better team but I never felt during that game that the kids didn’t know what they were doing or how to execute like I do watching this debacle 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Actually that was Trillian Harris #2 QB in OH 2022 that got benched for a LBer.  Knight broke his ankle last week vs Hoban and is back home getting surgery. 

Trillion Harris is the #2 QB in OH?…. He is a 5th year Senior, he was originally class of 2021 and went to 5 different High Schools in So Cal….

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I didn't say that his coach did on a podcast lol  Turn your sarcasm detector up a few notches

HA!!… My Bad!… Did he really get Benched for a LB or did he get injured?…. I thought he was injured in the first game…. 

I just refuse to watch that BS S**t Show…. 🤣🤣🍻