Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It got many to watch. The IMG/BS game was the highest rated HSFB game on ESPN this weekend!! LOL

You said this 45 minutes after the game even though ratings are not available that quickly.

Now you're insinuating that you lied on purpose to get viewers.

So basically everything we said about you was true?

Cool.

I didn't need your capitulation to know that.

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2021 at 8:20 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

One player transferred and another entered college early. 29-2=27. I only speak the truth. 

On 7/24/2021 at 8:24 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

In the end I'll be proven correct. Remember, I always win. 

On 7/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Time will tell. I'm certain BS will have 40+ players from this season's roster play football at the next level. 

On 7/25/2021 at 11:11 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

BS will send over 20 players to D1 schools at the culmination of the upcoming season. We'll see how EK really is vs. AHP on 9/17. Can't wait! 

On 8/2/2021 at 7:03 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

27 D1s. Please keep up. 

On 8/2/2021 at 8:17 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

My word is gospel. And you know it. 

On 8/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. All of my scheduling services are 100% complimentary. Additionally, almost all of the streaming funds that are generated from Flo go back to the teams. I'm a f*cking great guy!! #PGL 

On 8/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll never give up, or ever get beat. I always win. And the truth always wins!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Duncanville is number 9 in 6A according to Dave Campbell’s Texas Football, the most trusted ranking in the state. They will beat you by 80. Their JV B team will be you by 60. 

Having a program to give post graduate opportunities for kids is a good thing. Lying about it a bad thing. Stop lying about having two teams. You have one team. Kids played two games in three days. You got caught. Own it. 

You guys talk like con artists. You say what sounds good until you get caught. Then you try to change the story. That makes you untrustworthy. When someone lies, I don’t trust them.

The important question is: How much do kids pay to attend BS?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Severino said:

https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2021/08/30/bishop-sycamore-high-school-football-game-espn-raises-questions-columbus-ohio-img/5649518001/

The Resolute Athletic Complex says a group of players come in about once a month the use the weight room and fields and they don't take classes there.

Yet ANOTHER lie by GSB has been exposed.

The state lists Bishop Sycamore's mailing address as a post office box, and its "physical address" as 3599 Chiller Lane in Columbus — the address of Resolute Athletic Complex, an indoor sports facility near Easton Town Center.

An official there who didn't want to be named said a football team-sized group of about 30 kids work out in the complex's weight room and turf fields about once a month, but no school classes have ever been located at the site.

"They don't have an actual school here," the person said. "Not schooling. We're just like their training facility."

Johnson said they operate the schooling out of the facility "a few days a week." He later said Bishop Sycamore rents the facility "once in a while." 

HAHAHAHAHA!  

But GSB assured us he personally visited all of BS’ facilities and classrooms and had photos of both the facilities and 110+ players on the field and in classrooms.

Surely GSB wasn’t — gasp — lying for BS, was he?   What say you, GSB toadies?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/29/2021 at 1:12 PM, Ararar said:

I feel bad for these kids because their lack of coaching is scary 

Terrible scheme, and they are obviously not coached on any fundamentals. It looks like a bum ball semi-pro team that practices once a week. And they talk about giving kids opportunities. The coaching alone is hurting these kids if they were prospects.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They did. Stay tuned. 

No they Didn’t…. And no matter how many time you say the did, they didn’t…. You lie about everything, this is just another one of your lies….. 

But keep telling yourself they did call because if you believe it everything will be OK….👌🤣🤣

• Haha 1