Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!… My Bad!… Did he really get Benched for a LB or did he get injured?…. I thought he was injured in the first game…. 

I just refuse to watch that BS S**t Show…. 🤣🤣🍻

he didn't play second half vs Sto-Rox but is playing today. maybe just saving him for this game who knows.

He was awful vs Sto-Rox though in the first half was visually upset arguing with coaches. Overthrew everyone by ten feet high a ten yards long

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Well, IMG got most of its travel expenses paid for by ESPN!! That must count for something. 

Isn’t IMG loaded? 

They probably should’ve paid for ESPN’s expenses for having to sit through this for 3 hours.

This is the exact same thing Texas gets made fun of for, but when IMG does it, it’s amazing 😐

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Exactly!! And the same reason that Howard Stern's haters listen to him more so than his fans. #shockjock 

Being your willing to continue to post here and get pounded why don't you go over to Yappi and take that medicine?  You owe them that after all the lies you told over there.