USA Academy update

Woodchopper

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I fuxking told y’all he was a lawyer lmao 🤣 my mans does it all

66233FD8-5A8F-465C-A309-AE4BF585A9AB.jpeg

He must've done a half decent job at it too. Avoided jail time after attempting to defraud the credit card companies by claiming someone else took out the cards. 

Slimey. Greasy. Plain old con artist liar. 

It was probably a labor of love and just business. xD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's a couple of folks on here that got the tee shirt and had reserved sky box seats at the stadium in Coosada. 

That T-shirt HAS to be a collectors item! I’ll open the bid at GSB sending me the shirt and including $500. 

It’s much less than what he got  wrangled for by dubble dee. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Never received any of those things. That was their first mistake. The guy was good. Conned many including Rush, KWat and yours truly. 

Then you lied to us all. Not shocked. 

You said many times you got the shirt. MANY TIMES! Why you’d lie about that is very odd. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Like I said he was a pro. He’ll get his ultimately. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I said I donated the money. Never said I actually received the goods. That was the first red flag. Don’t you think I would’ve modeled it if I had? 

You know Brother.......YOU were one of the guys who enabled him and kept the fucking charade going, despite many here telling you this was an obvious money grab. What’s worse is that none of you (yourself, kwat and rush) owned up to it and righted the wrong. There were a lot of kids who DID NOT FUCKING GRADUATE because of y’all doing this. I know for a fact that not all of them had landing spots. That’s on you as much as anybody because you were the biggest shill in dubble deez money grab. Your national presence carried this on way longer than it ever should have been carried on. 

While I am not saying it was all you, I feel as though your role (along with dub, kwat and rush to a much lesser extent) was certainly one that did a lot of damage. 

Not personal, but real talk. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

You know Brother.......YOU were one of the guys who enabled him and kept the fucking charade going, despite many here telling you this was an obvious money grab. What’s worse is that none of you (yourself, kwat and rush) owned up to it and righted the wrong. There were a lot of kids who DID NOT FUCKING GRADUATE because of y’all doing this. I know for a fact that not all of them had landing spots. That’s on you as much as anybody because you were the biggest shill in dubble deez money grab. Your national presence carried this on way longer than it ever should have been carried on. 

While I am not saying it was all you, I feel as though your role (along with dub, kwat and rush to a much lesser extent) was certainly one that did a lot of damage. 

I only scheduled OOS games for them. That’s what we do. And we do it for free. #realfacts 

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

As soon as I found out what was really going on, I erased him and the school from the HSFB world within minutes. Plus KWat and I helped many players secure new homes. #realfacts