In national title games and playoff games the sec owns Oklahoma.

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Florida LSU and Alabama have all blown them out. 

I like Oklahoma.

Trevor Knight and OU blasted Bama in there bowl game and OU blasted Florida last year. OU will walk into the SEC with the 2nd best team outside Alabama. Now OU will get to sale the play in the SEC pitch just watch they will be a problem.

24 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Trevor Knight and OU blasted Bama in there bowl game and OU blasted Florida last year. OU will walk into the SEC with the 2nd best team outside Alabama. Now OU will get to sale the play in the SEC pitch just watch they will be a problem.

Neither were under the criteria listed. Plus that Florida maybe the worst team to ever ay in a bowl. Missing 30 plus players and 1/2 their starters and 2nd teamers. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Neither were under the criteria listed. Plus that Florida maybe the worst team to ever ay in a bowl. Missing 30 plus players and 1/2 their starters and 2nd teamers. 

Ill give you OU vs Bama was a while back but honestly im not sure Florida would had beaten OU with a full set. They absolutely boat raced them. I do think OU will be just fine in the SEC. Bama the only team I think in the SEC that could beat OU this year maybe Georgia if JT is on this year.

Just now, Gametyme said:

Ill give you OU vs Bama was a while back but honestly im not sure Florida would had beaten OU with a full set. They absolutely boat raced them. I do think OU will be just fine in the SEC. Bama the only team I think in the SEC that could beat OU this year maybe Georgia if JT is on this year.

Good point. At some point OU coach leaves for the pros.

How many threads are you gonna make about this? 

I feel like yall are afraid that OU and Texas are gonna come in and shatter that facade yall have about the SEC being all high and Mighty... 

I had a discussion awhile back with a co-worker who said that a team like Arkansas and MSST would be the top teams in the Big 10 or Pac-12 and I'll say the same thing I said then... 

That's PURE FANTASTICAL BS

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I feel like yall are afraid that OU and Texas are gonna come in and shatter that facade yall have about the SEC being all high and Mighty... 

I had a discussion awhile back with a co-worker who said that a team like Arkansas and MSST would be the top teams in the Big 10 or Pac-12 and I'll say the same thing I said then... 

Just hate texas. OU is a great program look forward to having them.

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When you are a member of the prediction champions club you can make up to 20 per topic. Win this year and get this special treatment.

Great to be a member. Only 4 of us.

• Haha 1

All I know is I’ve been in attendance twice when Geaux played chokie. Both times we shut down their “high octane” offenses and won!

2004 for the natty and 2019 Peach Bowl when we hung 49 on them in the first half. No bullshit LSU could’ve scored 100 that day had we wanted. It was embarrassing the difference in talent. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How come when an SEC school loses theres an excuse.... 

Any other school and it's to the crucifix....

Why would a big 12 school brag about beating a depleted team in Florida. Let your conference win 12 national titles since 2003 near 70% then you have the right to question the SEC.  2 plays and the SEC wins 2 more.  Florida was down on players just a fact not an excuse.

On 7/23/2021 at 5:56 PM, Sweetlarry said:

2004 for the natty and 2019 Peach Bowl when we hung 49 on them in the first half. No bullshit LSU could’ve scored 100 that day had we wanted. It was embarrassing the difference in talent. 

You would never say this about, say, Texas A&M who LSU beat worse than they did Oklahoma.

Because they're an SEC team.

The pattern is so obvious.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You would never say this about, say, Texas A&M who LSU beat worse than they did Oklahoma.

Because they're an SEC team.

The pattern is so obvious.

You’re wrong again, as usual.

atm is garbage. They’re 2-8 (one being the bullshit 7OT game) vs LSU since joining the SEC. They haven’t won the west once since joining the conference. They’re like the kid who gets to hang out with the cool kids because they have money. 

• Haha 1