ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )

OldTerrapin

46 minutes ago, chalmetteowl said:

Ocean Springs in MS definitely plays in the Mississippi association

Yes they do, 6A public school.......this guy is wrong on everything. 

50 minutes ago, chalmetteowl said:

along with credible teams like TCCH

...and TCCH was kicked out of Texas TAPPS for NOT being  credible.

Go figure......

• Thanks 2

On 7/28/2021 at 6:34 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, they've chosen to play in the TCAL, an NFHS-sanctioned league, along with credible teams like TCCH,

Cedar Hill Trinity Christian School

VIOLATIONS

The Executive Board determined violations of the following TAPPS governance

Section 10.VIII

Section 25.I

Section 131.I.C; Section 131.I.D

Section 131.II.A, Section 131.II.F, Section 131.II.Q

Section 138.X.H

Section 138.XIV.J

TERMINATION

Trinity Christian School membership in TAPPS is terminated effective December 13, 2019.

SCHEDULING

TAPPS schools shall not schedule TCS for contests at any level for a minimum of the next alignment cycle.

As a result of the violations occurring while the school was on probation, the following sanctions were determined and shall be in place should the school or individuals seek readmission to the organization.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chalmetteowl said:

Ocean Springs in MS definitely plays in the Mississippi association

It's Grace Baptist Academy in Ocean Springs, MS that is listed as TCAL National Division members but they only offer boys basketball and girls volleyball as far as sports. They only have about 60 students K-12.

National Division is basketball only according to TCAL website. Something really odd about the whole TCAL and Bishop Sycamore thing. Garden State already stated on here that they were not a Christian school. Very odd

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Cedar Hill Trinity Christian School

VIOLATIONS

The Executive Board determined violations of the following TAPPS governance

Section 10.VIII

Section 25.I

Section 131.I.C; Section 131.I.D

Section 131.II.A, Section 131.II.F, Section 131.II.Q

Section 138.X.H

Section 138.XIV.J

TERMINATION

Trinity Christian School membership in TAPPS is terminated effective December 13, 2019.

SCHEDULING

TAPPS schools shall not schedule TCS for contests at any level for a minimum of the next alignment cycle.

As a result of the violations occurring while the school was on probation, the following sanctions were determined and shall be in place should the school or individuals seek readmission to the organization.

Imagine if the LHSAA could actually do that 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's Ocean Springs Grace Baptist. See below. Next. 

https://t-cal.org/schools/

Ocean Springs Grace Baptist hasn't had a varsity football team since 2014 (per MaxPrepes)....they are a basketball school who brings in players from overseas....I think Mississippi booted them too....seems to be a pattern with that TCAL League in Texas. It's a reject league. 

"GBA is mainly made up of kids from overseas who may not have as many opportunities to get noticed by scouts here in the states."

https://www.wlox.com/2021/03/01/grace-baptist-academy-brings-home-national-title/

Next?

18 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

It's Grace Baptist Academy in Ocean Springs, MS that is listed as TCAL National Division members but they only offer boys basketball and girls volleyball as far as sports. They only have about 60 students K-12.

National Division is basketball only according to TCAL website. Something really odd about the whole TCAL and Bishop Sycamore thing. Garden State already stated on here that they were not a Christian school. Very odd

It's a scam, man.

Sooner or Later people will wake up and learn the truth about this gardenball creature.......or maybe they know it already, and just don't care.

BUT, he's something. 

TCAL 6A - National Division

Grandbury North Central Texas only offer boys basketball and girls volleyball

Dallas Universal Academy 6 man football also not a TCAL member for football

Dallas Spring Creek Academy no football offered

Cedar Hill Trinity Christian can't verify they are still a member of TCAL for football. MaxPreps listed as freelance

Mansfield Texas United homeschool basketball team

RW Goins STEM Academy only offers basketball and volleyball

Ocean Springs (MS)  Grace Baptist only offers boys basketball and girls volleyball

Spring Legacy Sports Sciences is a member of TCAL for all other sports except football. For football they are members of TCAF (Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship)

Columbus (OH) Bishop Sycamore ??

That along with below, the conclusion is TCAL offers no national football division

https://t-cal.org/fees/

1A – $1250.00                                                                      1A – $250.00

2A – $1500.00                                                                      2A – $350.00

3A – $1750.00                                                                      3A – $500.00

4A – $2250.00                                                                      4A – $500.00

6A – $1250.00 (Basketball Only)                                        6A – $250.00 (Basketball Only)

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

TCAL 6A - National Division

Grandbury North Central Texas only offer boys basketball and girls volleyball

Dallas Universal Academy 6 man football also not a TCAL member for football

Dallas Spring Creek Academy no football offered

Cedar Hill Trinity Christian can't verify they are still a member of TCAL for football. MaxPreps listed as freelance

Mansfield Texas United homeschool basketball team

RW Goins STEM Academy only offers basketball and volleyball

Ocean Springs (MS)  Grace Baptist only offers boys basketball and girls volleyball

Spring Legacy Sports Sciences is a member of TCAL for all other sports except football. For football they are members of TCAF (Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship)

Columbus (OH) Bishop Sycamore ??

That along with below, the conclusion is TCAL offers no national football division

https://t-cal.org/fees/

1A – $1250.00                                                                      1A – $250.00

2A – $1500.00                                                                      2A – $350.00

3A – $1750.00                                                                      3A – $500.00

4A – $2250.00                                                                      4A – $500.00

6A – $1250.00 (Basketball Only)                                        6A – $250.00 (Basketball Only)

Are you convinced yet about this guy????

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Are you convinced yet about this guy????

Convinced yet?  I though it was obvious what he is.  I am curious as to what TCAL is now. Are they selling NFHS affiliations with no vetting process or oversight?  That is like selling inspection certificates for vehicles without doing the inspection. Probably illegal and dangerous. Let one of these high school kids get seriously injured by an adult player on Bishop Sycamore who shouldn't be on the field according to TCAL and NFHS rules. The law suites will fly.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I can't even find a 2021 football schedule for Cedar Hill Trinity Christian.....maybe they folded or are just late posting it.

MaxPreps has them playing Evangel Christian, but that's wrong.

4 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Convinced yet?  I though it was obvious what he is.  I am curious as to what TCAL is now. Are they selling NFHS affiliations with no vetting process or oversight?  That is like selling inspection certificates for vehicles without doing the inspection. Probably illegal and dangerous. Let one of these high school kids get seriously injured by an adult player on Bishop Sycamore who shouldn't be on the field according to TCAL and NFHS rules. The law suites will fly.

#29 D1s

I meant 

#27 D1s

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

I can't even find a 2021 football schedule for Cedar Hill Trinity Christian.....maybe they folded or are just late posting it.

MaxPreps has them playing Evangel Christian, but that's wrong.

Evangel Christian is playing Trinity Christian from Addison, TX. But MP has them scheduled against CH-TC. 

According to the player from this article. Trinity Christian Cedar Hill will be playing in 3A and play a more local schedule. 

https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/usu-football-freeman-talks-about-his-commitment-to-the-aggies/article_55c1ad9f-bb20-5270-b5af-3ecd49c8e3f8.html

The Cedar Hill-based school will be competing in Texas’ 3A classification this fall, “playing a normal schedule with a few out of state schools,” Freeman said. His primarily goal is to help the Tigers win another state championship.

“There’s nothing like Texas football,” said Freeman, who will also line up at the outside receiver position this fall for the Tigers. “We played a national schedule last year and went everywhere. No one plays football like Texas.”

20 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

According to the player from this article. Trinity Christian Cedar Hill will be playing in 3A and play a more local schedule. 

https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/usu-football-freeman-talks-about-his-commitment-to-the-aggies/article_55c1ad9f-bb20-5270-b5af-3ecd49c8e3f8.html

The Cedar Hill-based school will be competing in Texas’ 3A classification this fall, “playing a normal schedule with a few out of state schools,” Freeman said. His primarily goal is to help the Tigers win another state championship.

“There’s nothing like Texas football,” said Freeman, who will also line up at the outside receiver position this fall for the Tigers. “We played a national schedule last year and went everywhere. No one plays football like Texas.”

I find it hard to believe they were allowed into the UIL in a non realignment year after being kicked out of TAPPS, there are only 2 private schools in the entire UIL. (Jesuit schools) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I find it hard to believe they were allowed into the UIL in a non realignment year after being kicked out of TAPPS, there are only 2 private schools in the entire UIL. (Jesuit schools) 

Maybe he meant Div 3 in TAPPS.  It is possible with Deion Sanders leaving along with the head coach Hart being replaced with a new head coach in December they convinced TAPPS to let them back in or maybe it is still in discussion and why they haven't posted a full schedule posted yet.

https://trinitychristianschool.com/2020/12/18/head-coach-announcement/

The other team shown on their schedule Lubbock Christian is in TAPPS Div 3.  So something must be in the works being TAPPS teams were banned from playing them last year.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

The more I dig into this "national" high school stuff the crazier it is and I thought the NCAA was nuts. At least the NCAA has scholarship limits and does try to enforce some rules. 

So apparently Trinity Christian Cedar Hill won the National Championship last year. That usually doesn't get a coach fired. Of course the team they beat for the crown played exactly one game, the championship game vs Trinity.  I have seen some serious fluff in my time but this is a bit over the top even for the Christians.

Maybe Bishop Sycamore will get crowned this year?

https://trinitychristianschool.com/2020/12/01/tigers-win-national-championship/

Congratulations to Coach Andre Hart and the Varsity Football team on your win over Tacoma Life Christian. Way to end a great season! Go Tigers!

IMG-5767-1024x609.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )