5,600 Hillsborough Tampa students quarantined due to COVID-19

HooverOutlaw

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Getting worse by the day.

My daughter goes to Plant with 2,500 other students. No problems. Last year she was required to quarantine once because a kid the next row over had COVID. Another time she got the notification at 3:30 PM and Christmas break started the next day so she didn't miss any live school.  This is just a fact of life right now. Society must go on. Short sighted jerkoffs have ruined two entire school years for millions of students over this. 

Healthy KIDS don't die from COVID. If you have an immuno-compromised child, keep your child home. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, 181pl said:

My daughter goes to Plant with 2,500 other students. No problems. Last year she was required to quarantine once because a kid the next row over had COVID. Another time she got the notification at 3:30 PM and Christmas break started the next day so she didn't miss any live school.  This is just a fact of life right now. Society must go on. Short sighted jerkoffs have ruined two entire school years for millions of students over this. 

Healthy KIDS don't die from COVID. If you have an immuno-compromised child, keep your child home. 

Damn idiot of the week award right here. 

My kids go to school in Hillsborough County. Good thing is they go to a private faith based school that doesn’t answer to the left wingers who run the county. 

masks are optional. Family choice. The kids get checked for fever before coming into the building, and if they show signs of sickness they are to be picked up ASAP. No proof of vaccinations. Just live in person learning through a Christian lens. 

We couldn’t be happier. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

The parents might you selfish asshole 

Btw you always bitch about recruiting in the state yet it was the republican legislature that snuck millions in a under the table deal to give IMG Academy while continuing to underfund public schools statewide 

Fucking hypocrite 

Wait why is this on the football side of the board, I assumed this was on OT side already 

Really any covid-19 topic should go to OT because the republicans on here can't keep it related to science debate of it because they have to push their views and tell people that don't agree with them they should go die in trash 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Is it just me or does anyone else ever wonder why parents still send their kids to school when they know they've tested positive for covid? 

Laziness, not giving a shit about anyone but themselves, vendetta against the government because their hand picked leader got voted out and FIRED 

I can think of a few reasons 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Wait why is this on the football side of the board, I assumed this was on OT side already 

Really any covid-19 topic should go to OT because the republicans on here can't keep it related to science debate of it because they have to push their views and tell people that don't agree with them they should go die in trash 

It could effect football. 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Laziness, not giving a shit about anyone but themselves, vendetta against the government because their hand picked leader got voted out and FIRED 

I can think of a few reasons 

Riiight riiiight. I guess it's such an inconvenience for some parents to keep their kids at home when they know they're sick, huh? Shit is crazy....and selfish like you said. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Riiight riiiight. I guess it's such an inconvenience for some parents to keep their kids at home when they know they're sick, huh? Shit is crazy....and selfish like you said. 

Some would rather make it someone else's problem then cry about individual rights 

Well is isn't it my right to not be forced to be in close proximity to someone who is sick or can pass something to me that I can pass to others and kill them? Why do the maskless idiots get to have the rights but my rights aren't important when I choose to not be a selfish prick?

Bet none of these Totalitarian asswipes can come up with a rebuttal to that one 😂😂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 181pl said:

100% accurate!