It was all about The Stache

The Stache

Just now, The Stache said:

Well BigDrop I appreciate the kind words.  You never lost faith and that's what I try to get through to the kids.  Gawd I can't harly talk now.  My voice is shot, but what a great HS game.  I am very pleased with how The kids responded when something bad happened.  Our offense struggled at times with kids dropping passes.  I was very pleased with our defense.  They played with abandon and flew to the ball.

I'll tell you what, that Bishop Gorman squad we saw tonight is a great team.  Those kids are well coached and relentless. 

Were gonna savor this one for a few hours and then its back to the weight room tomorrow .  I'll get back to you guys when I can.

lol give it a rest Sammy 

• Like 1

Good morning Gentlemen.

thank you for our support on Friday.  We elevated our game, and competed well against an outstanding team.

i told Our kids to keep things in perspective.  This was just one game, but we stayed healthy, and got better as a team.  We need to improve every week because we got theTrinity  league staring at us down the barrel.  Our goals are to win the Trinity league and win CIF.

i was honored to be the Rams coach of the week, but honestly all credit goes to the kids.  This is their team.  Our 43 seniors lead us.  We have tough game on Friday and then we play some team from New York, or there abouts.  They all want a piece of our hide.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/09/02/mater-dei-builds-confidence-in-impressive-victory-against-bishop-gorman/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Stache said:

Good morning Gentlemen.

thank you for our support on Friday.  We elevated our game, and competed well against an outstanding team.

i told Our kids to keep things in perspective.  This was just one game, but we stayed healthy, and got better as a team.  We need to improve every week because we got theTrinity  league staring at us down the barrel.  Our goals are to win the Trinity league and win CIF.

i was honored to be the Rams coach of the week, but honestly all credit goes to the kids.  This is their team.  Our 43 seniors lead us.  We have tough game on Friday and then we play some team from New York, or there abouts.  They all want a piece of our hide.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/09/02/mater-dei-builds-confidence-in-impressive-victory-against-bishop-gorman/

How many people are in there Sammy?

5 minutes ago, old_e said:

Your once in a generation team continues to rumble. So far, best team I've seen in the season.

Thank you old_e.  I truly believe that This years group is special.   We were fortunate to get some transfers at the linebacker position, and now many local pundits are calling this a Once in a Generation team.  If a few bounces go our way in the playoffs, we can get to the SBG.  Bishop Gorman went after our youngsters in the secondary, but those sophs grew up fast.  That pick 6 was a thing of beauty, and really put BG in a hole.

When we wanted to run the ball, we were effective as our veteran senior laden O-line provided huge holes. 

My student assistants understand this social media mumbo jumbo, and called my attention to This outfit called Blue Star media.  We don't seek this attention, and are only focused on getting our kids ready for the Trinity league.  All this ranking business is for you all to quable over.

We were fortunate to keep everyone healthy last week.  On Friday we travel to La Mirada and will focus on playing solid defense and pitch and catch with our receivers.  Amon ra and CJ will only play a few series just to keep the rust off.   I would prefer just to go double TE the whole game, but we dropped to many passes last week, and must work on this during game conditions.

http://www.bluestarmedia.org/king-no-1-mater-dei-monarchs-top-blue-star-mediaelite-25-football-rankings-georgia-powerhouse-enters-no-15/

1 hour ago, The Stache said:

On Friday we travel to La Mirada and will focus on playing solid defense and pitch and catch with our receivers.  Amon ra and CJ will only play a few series just to keep the rust off.   I would prefer just to go double TE the whole game, but we dropped to many passes last week, and must work on this during game conditions.

http://www.bluestarmedia.org/king-no-1-mater-dei-monarchs-top-blue-star-mediaelite-25-football-rankings-georgia-powerhouse-enters-no-15/

Nothing you said in that paragraph was right.. Your info is all wrong. I guess the team will playing without you coach, if you're going to be in La Mirada Friday night... 

3 hours ago, The Stache said:

My student assistants understand this social media mumbo jumbo, and called my attention to This outfit called Blue Star media.  We don't seek this attention, and are only focused on getting our kids ready for the Trinity league.  All this ranking business is for you all to quable over.

We were fortunate to keep everyone healthy last week.  On Friday we travel to La Mirada and will focus on playing solid defense and pitch and catch with our receivers.  Amon ra and CJ will only play a few series just to keep the rust off.   I would prefer just to go double TE the whole game, but we dropped to many passes last week, and must work on this during game conditions.

BlueStar is the group that bought out the group that bought out DJ. Seems like they made moves similar to Gordon Gekko and the Blue Horseshoe likes Anacott steel gig on Wall Street. Buy a company, liquidate everything for as much profit as you can garner and take over their market share. 

xD

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Got to say, as a man who played for Rollo in the late 90's, it was great see MD make sack with the "Jet" defense and scoring TD's with the 26 Power. it's almost like we are back to matt grootegoed and mike mcnair years. \|/

Welcome aboard.the 3 stripes have returned 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Welcome aboard.the 3 stripes have returned 

#dontcallitacomeback \|/e been here for years!

also, I'm new to the board and am a little confused. Why do people think Georgia is an elite high school football state? I have alway thought it was Texas, Florida and California at the top with Ohio and New Jersey a level behind. Not trying to be a troll but I can't  imagine Georgia having better talent then those 5 states.

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

#dontcallitacomeback \|/e been here for years!

also, I'm new to the board and am a little confused. Why do people think Georgia is an elite high school football state? I have alway thought it was Texas, Florida and California at the top with Ohio and New Jersey a level behind. Not trying to be a troll but I can't  imagine Georgia having better talent then those 5 states.

To be fair they have a lot of talent in the peach state.Lots of D1 kids.Some of the GA boys are very desperate though😂

19 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I'm new to the board and am a little confused. Why do people think Georgia is an elite high school football state? I have alway thought it was Texas, Florida and California at the top with Ohio and New Jersey a level behind. Not trying to be a troll but I can't  imagine Georgia having better talent then those 5 states.

You've not been paying attention to high school football if you think there is more talent in NJ than Georgia.

Do a little reading on the topic of what states produce the most division 1 football players, and you'll see why people consider GA an elite state for high school football.

Here's a quick link to get you started.

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache