It was all about The Stache

The Stache

Making things worse for St. Mary's is that they are having QB issues. They graduated last season's starter and this season's underclassman starter has been out with an injury forcing them to play Marcus Aponte who is one of their best receiving playmakers. Their RB Dusty Frampton is pretty darn good but it's hard to run it on a team like MD as a one dimensional offense.

7 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Making things worse for St. Mary's is that they are having QB issues. They graduated last season's starter and this season's underclassman starter has been out with an injury forcing them to play Marcus Aponte who is one of their best receiving playmakers. Their RB Dusty Frampton is pretty darn good but it's hard to run it on a team like MD as a one dimensional offense.

Its going to be ugly. As mush as I would love to see the Rams make a game of it. 

16 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Its going to be ugly. As mush as I would love to see the Rams make a game of it. 

I hate to say but this is going to be a beat down of epic proportions. It has to be MD -44.5. JT and the Monarchs playing in Levi Stadium are going to look better than the 49ers. (not saying a whole lot) I agree with ThunderRam,  Frampton is a very RB but he is going to be stuffed in the backfield and Aponte will not have any time to pass. Look for Daniels to throw 6 TD's before they pull him.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

PROJECT A MATCHUP
This is how far down Nor Cal is right now.  Servite is projected to finish last in the Trinity League

neutral field
[2017] Servite (Anaheim, CA) 31, [2017] De La Salle (Concord, CA) 30

Sammy, you're forgetting how much DLS hyper-Improves at the end of the year so you can reverse that score. xD 

• Thanks 1

Honestly I've seen film in IMG and there is not much they bring offensively that would give us trouble.  IMG would struggle to contain our offense his year.  Big SJB and Cen10 will be tougher to beat in December.  

IS IMG even playing in December?

This version if the three stripers is a Once in a Generation team.  You just don't normally see this many outstanding football players on the same high school team.  Even more D-1 than IMG 

• Like 1

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache