It was all about The Stache

The Stache

5 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

This game at one time had some possibilities to at least be moderately entertaining... then their HC Moschetti abruptly left the program and it quickly went down hill. 

This game is going to be ugly...Hope TJ plays the first half, throws it about 15 times and just let Harper and Street care the ball 20 times each...LM isnt ready for whats coming...

Be sure to check our twitter page for the latest info.  Yesterday I told the kids about the story of Palisades and Mollie Sneden.  I believe that we should use the OOS games to teah the kids about the history of their opponents.

Currently working on the pre game speech.   It's gonna be a doozy

https://mobile.twitter.com/MDFootball/status/907660967495876608?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

1 hour ago, The Stache said:

Be sure to check our twitter page for the latest info.  Yesterday I told the kids about the story of Palisades and Mollie Sneden.  I believe that we should use the OOS games to teah the kids about the history of their opponents.

Currently working on the pre game speech.   It's gonna be a doozy

https://mobile.twitter.com/MDFootball/status/907660967495876608?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I could hear "bad to the bone" playing in the background as I read that comment 

On 9/16/2017 at 11:02 PM, The Stache said:

The kids played with enthusiasm tonight.  I thought the fake punt inside the 10 was a chickensh*t call so I let Dave Money pour it on 

the big hit by Mase Funa on Lagden causing the fumble recovery for a TD, was a smackdown.  Mase Funa was involved in both the defensive scores 

MD shouldn't have pulled the starts at all after the fake punt...cost the defense a steak dinner...

also, hoping Nikko is okay. Looks like he dinged up his shoulder before the half. Don't need him the next 2 weeks but need all the weapons for trinity league 

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

MD shouldn't have pulled the starts at all after the fake punt...cost the defense a steak dinner...

also, hoping Nikko is okay. Looks like he dinged up his shoulder before the half. Don't need him the next 2 weeks but need all the weapons for trinity league 

I noticed that Remigio came up hurting after a reception and was not in pads thereafter. Hope he's okay.

St Marys is a trap game after Gorman and Bergen and before Trinity league coming up. No way MD loses to St Marys. But they are a good team despite the one loss. Could be closer than people think. I'm saying MD by 24. 

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I noticed that Remigio came up hurting after a reception and was not in pads thereafter. Hope he's okay.

St Marys is a trap game after Gorman and Bergen and before Trinity league coming up. No way MD loses to St Marys. But they are a good team despite the one loss. Could be closer than people think. I'm saying MD by 24. 

Plus MD doesn't do well playing up in the Bay Area...trust me I know...I was on the 99 team that played DLS up there 😬😬😬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

No trap game. It will be more than 24 points, unless Rollo takes his foot off the gas. St. Mary's lost their starting QB week one. They've struggled to put up points since then. They scored 42 last week against a 0-3 team. 

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Amon-Ra is an incredible talent no doubt. But I don't like his show-boating. He had a personal foul for spinning the ball after his first touchdown. And what is this BS move wearing this mask in the interview? Glad to hear Rollo tell him to remove it. But Rollo needs to tell this  young man to tone it down.

he is a good kid...4.0...i think he was just trying to be funny or make up for some lost press because he missed a few games. I'm sure Rollo spoke with him about it off camera.

1 hour ago, covercorner said:

No trap game. It will be more than 24 points, unless Rollo takes his foot off the gas. St. Mary's lost their starting QB week one. They've struggled to put up points since then. They scored 42 last week against a 0-3 team. 

the MD front 7 looks like they should be playing the LA Rams not the St Mary's Rams...Hoping for a nice clean game and keeping everyone health for Trinity Leauge play...i can see Rollo play the way he did against Amant....unless TJ and Coach Money ask him to open it up a little more...im guessing a 35-7 type of game...i dont think MD would have ran up the score if BC didnt run the fake punt... 

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

the MD front 7 looks like they should be playing the LA Rams not the St Mary's Rams...Hoping for a nice clean game and keeping everyone health for Trinity Leauge play...i can see Rollo play the way he did against Amant....unless TJ and Coach Money ask him to open it up a little more...im guessing a 35-7 type of game...i dont think MD would have ran up the score if BC didnt run the fake punt... 

Fake Punt had no bearing MD's scoring. MD ran there offense and the defense picked up the late defensive score.  I see 42-49 points scored by MD vs St. Mary's.. starting defense will give up zero points.. Its the third team kids who will give the 7 or 14 depending on when Rollo pulls the starting group. 

44 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Fake Punt had no bearing MD's scoring. MD ran there offense and the defense picked up the late defensive score.  I see 42-49 points scored by MD vs St. Mary's.. starting defense will give up zero points.. Its the third team kids who will give the 7 or 14 depending on when Rollo pulls the starting group. 

I agree.  I was at the game.  Late in the first half MD had a 4th and a foot at midfield up 34-7.  They could easily have picked up the first down, but chose to punt.  BC couldn't do anything with it and MD took the foot off the gas and ran easily through the D.  They could have lit them up a lot worse.

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2017 at 9:38 AM, Bodysurf said:

Got word that Nikko just got a stinger and is good.

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2017 at 12:18 PM, Bodysurf said:

Amon-Ra is an incredible talent no doubt. But I don't like his show-boating. He had a personal foul for spinning the ball after his first touchdown. And what is this BS move wearing this mask in the interview? Glad to hear Rollo tell him to remove it. But Rollo needs to tell this  young man to tone it down.

I agree with everything you said. 

On 9/18/2017 at 3:15 PM, Eddyr2 said:

he is a good kid...4.0...i think he was just trying to be funny or make up for some lost press because he missed a few games. I'm sure Rollo spoke with him about it off camera.

There's no doubt Rollo would of have a word with him. 

Side note: Brown's old man was quite a bodybuilder back in the early 80's and was known as one of the best posers around. I guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache