What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

If you post someone’s address on a HSFB message board you’re an absolute bitch. what is the end goal with that? You hope someone hurts him and his family? Seriously? It’s HSFB. The fact that some of y’all actually wish ill only some of our posters is insane. We’re a group of maybe 40 people on the right night. Same guys for years. We’ve known each other for awhile. I’m all for the banter, I’m all for the disagreeing, hell I like a good name calling here and there but holy fuck. 

Name. Street. Town. 

Family farm. 

Etc. 

Fucking straight up bullshit. 

The type stuff where I know we're all grown but someone needs bent over a knee and whipped with a razor strap. 

Banning isn't good enough to be honest. I really tried to wait as long as I could and let it get to prosecution level. I mean, I can't prosecute it, but, I'm a witness to it if that makes sense. 

It can reach levels where people go to jail. Idk if it got that far here tbh. 

I know it was enough to make the affected member nervous. I mean, bank account watching type nervous. This ain't some teenage mistake stuff. These are grown fucking men pulling this type bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

GSB WAS SOOOOOO MAD ABOUT THAT. He literally threatened legal action. KW called me telling me My Cousin Vinny was freaking out and I had to delete the thread. Told him Mr Pesci said it was because of this huge announcement they had planned (lololol dude its HSFB no one cares) but in reality is because GSB wanted to break the news and he wanted credit for it. 

I heard about a dope OOS game from a trusted source (KW) and shared it. That’s what we do here. Didn’t realize a scary dude in waste management was going to be showing up at houses after hours 

Bahahahaha!!!!

bgw

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U probably weren’t here but a bunch of these degenerates posted GSBs bosses number on here and told people to call and get him fired

That is the bitchest move I’ve seen yet

Did GSB get fired?

Nope, prolly not. 

Burning up Company bandwidth peddling shyster shit? May get you some discipline.

Maybe. 

Not hard to find shit out. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Did GSB get fired?

Nope, prolly not. 

Burning up Company bandwidth peddling shyster shit? May get you some discipline.

Maybe. 

Not hard to find shit out. 

bgw

Listen if someone were to post my employer or house number on here , then I’d Be obligated to be petty back and post his personal info

#Code of Hammurabi 

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

you continue cavalierly to perpetuate nonsensical and divisive crap, which is debunked in seconds.  do you have mental issues?

then, you dart away from your vomit, pretending someone else shares your issues.  are you radicalized trash?

your last few posts to me show you're coming unhinged.  desperate, emotional, confused, ad hominem.  

you're shark bait for me.  you have no apples to present.

Bro, you are the one that needs to calm down…. Clearly YOU are the one coming unhinged and need to de escalate. 

Maybe take back a hobby that gives you joy that you have left behind to troll message boards. 

Depression is a dark hole, get out. 

bgw

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Name. Street. Town. 

Family farm. 

Etc. 

Fucking straight up bullshit. 

The type stuff where I know we're all grown but someone needs bent over a knee and whipped with a razor strap. 

Banning isn't good enough to be honest. I really tried to wait as long as I could and let it get to prosecution level. I mean, I can't prosecute it, but, I'm a witness to it if that makes sense. 

It can reach levels where people go to jail. Idk if it got that far here tbh. 

I know it was enough to make the affected member nervous. I mean, bank account watching type nervous. This ain't some teenage mistake stuff. These are grown fucking men pulling this type bullshit. 

Can't it at least be moved to the OT side?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ararar said:

I don’t know if it’s funny 😆 or sad 😞 that grown men give a shit if they or someone else gets banned from a HS football website.It certainly is weird though 

Yes! This thread is so weird, but slightly entertaining. 

There are many people on this forum that need to take a break. Get outside. Take a hike. Go kayaking. Visit a local brewery. Play some golf. Take a run or walk around your neighborhood. Buy some meat and spend some time smoking or cooking it. 

This forum is not that serious 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5