What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Who are the two biggest OOS freaks here?......well, who's the biggest now?

You remember when njgardenball was going to email the Grayson HC and try to get that game cancelled with bergen catholic when someone leaked the match up before him?.

Was one of the funniest things I've seen here.

I remember that, Alien got to dancing with KTwat and GSB lost it. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would assume since Hoover's cyber stalking has been going on since about August or September , and, he reported it to me in DM several times and I didn't take any action while I investigated, he returned fire. 

Again, there is also a major difference between someone telling everyone who they are and someone being cyber stalked/doxxed. 

By all means, continue with the playing the victim stuff and jazz hands and all though. 

I'm still waiting on an answer from our esteemed colleague @Nolebull813 as to why he thought dropping the guys name and sharing this type stuff behind the scenes where others could too was OK. For some reason I can't get an answer. it just keeps going back to GSB being the victim here. Poor GSB. 

Pretty sure you posted some Hebrew like the last word Jesus said before he died in reference to GSB getting banned. xD

Gtfo my face. 

This is gold!!!!

😂😂😂

bgw

1 minute ago, LOJ said:

GSBs photo, home address, email address and cell number were all proudly unearthed on this site, and he's the one that got banned for life?? What a shit-show this place is. 

That's what happens when the mod hates one person so much 

They look for any reason to ban one guy while not following that for anyone else 

Only reason Hawg won't touch Los is because Los also hates GSB so they have a common enemy, if Los was defending GSB he probably would have been banned at the same time 

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I will point it out for everyone on this thread because I don't remember seeing hawgy point out the obvious but you girls don't have to read any post from anyone you don't like.

Some of you are forcing yourselves to search and read everything that a person you claim to hate or isn't credible. It doesn't get much worse than being so glued to a person you don't like ass and following their every movement.

Its pretty simple just put them on ignore. People assume I run away from comments when in reality I don't even see them. I see what I want to see and let the BS roll. 

That's not really an option when you're a mod. Unfortunately, mods have to suffer the posters who sound like broken records and have nothing new and nothing of value to contribute. 🙃

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I remember that, Alien got to dancing with KTwat and GSB lost it. 

bgw

GSB WAS SOOOOOO MAD ABOUT THAT. He literally threatened legal action. KW called me telling me My Cousin Vinny was freaking out and I had to delete the thread. Told me Mr Pesci said it was because of this huge announcement they had planned (lololol dude its HSFB no one cares) but in reality is because GSB wanted to break the news and he wanted credit for it. 

I heard about a dope OOS game from a trusted source (KW) and shared it. That’s what we do here. Didn’t realize a scary dude in waste management was going to be showing up at houses after hours 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Only reason Hawg won't touch Los is because Los also hates GSB so they have a common enemy, if Los was defending GSB he probably would have been banned at the same time 

Los is only good at getting under someone's thin skin. Either ignore him or get thicker skin.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

Los is only good at getting under someone's thin skin. Either ignore him or get thicker skin.

I do ignore him but I'm not gonna let that pussy bitch lie and watch other posters buy into lies all because he managed to stick his head so far up prep Gridiron ass to the point he won't be touched no matter how many posters he tells to off themselves

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

That's not really an option when you're a mod. Unfortunately, mods have to suffer the posters who sound like broken records and have nothing new and nothing of value to contribute. 🙃

Yeah I meant for those posting in this thread complaining about what others say but they continuously follow the person they hate to see what they say.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

but I'm not gonna let that pussy bitch lie and watch other posters buy into lies all because he managed to stick his head so far up prep Gridiron ass to the point he won't be touched no matter how many posters he tells to off themselves

I believe this would fall under the 

6 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

get thicker skin

category

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

GSB WAS SOOOOOO MAD ABOUT THAT. He literally threatened legal action. KW called me telling me My Cousin Vinny was freaking out and I had to delete the thread. Mr Pesci said it was because of this huge announcement they had planned (lololol its HSFB no one cares) but in reality is because he wanted to break the news and he wanted credit for it. 

I literally heard about a dope OOS game and shared it. That’s what we do here. Didn’t realize a scary dude in waste management was going to be showing up at houses after hours 

Those damn billy goats aren't on anyone's radar without recruiting. kwat did help yall out before he left getting a Valdosta wildcat with no means to moving a place right by the school.

Just now, dntn31 said:

I believe this would fall under the 

category

And this board will let someone misrepresent themselves as a coach 

Does that mean I can make an account and pretend to be Rush propst? Is that allowed because if that is you all are opening up a can of worms just to protect one poster who has never added anything to this board