What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

If he's been banned again then I'm signing off again 

This is bullshit @HawgGoneIt especially when you allowed Los to stay after telling multiple posters to commit suicide and that resulted in no warnings even after he showed no remorse and all that happened was the post got removed to cover up Los actions 

I thought you dipped because of that sorry football team

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

This guy has been sideways threatening people for a while now that shit is gonna hit the fan. Hell he told me I better hope I’m not collateral damage. That’s some threatening stalker shit. Straight up playing games holding info over my head and trying to cyber bully me with it. 

of course I could give two shits about it. I am only bringing it up in principle

principles were forgotten a long time ago

and it's a sh!t show watching people here try to resurrect and cite them

the horse left the barn

but all the lawyers here are saying, well, that time was more like X, but this time is more like Y.  or the statute of limitations has run.  imagine that--the statute of limitations has run, from a layman.  lol.  the freaks here really are the lawyers at heart, not the real lawyers.

real lawyers know no sense can be made of this given the history--too entangled and filled with rampant inconsistency.  either divorce, or forgive.  those are the only 2 solutions.  you don't try applying fake rules.  you say, i don't care what the rules are--get lost.  or you say, everyone gets a pass but going forward, these are the rules, and we intend to follow the best we can

Just now, Ga96 said:

I thought you dipped because of that sorry football team

I posted here last year when they were 0-5 so why would i not be posting when they won their district? 

I am tired of seeing a mod ignore one poster always breaking the rules but banning another because of their "vendetta" against them 

Also you are a hypocrite because we have a black coach so you should be pulling for your own to succeed but apparently like most race baiting individuals like yourself you only want your race to succeed when it benefits you 

2 minutes ago, Testadura said:

the horse left the barn

but all the lawyers here are saying, well, that time was more like X, but this time is more like Y.  or the statute of limitations has run.  imagine that--the statute of limitations has run, from a layman.  lol.  the freaks here really are the lawyers at heart, not the real lawyers.

real lawyers know no sense can be made of this given the history--too entangled and filled with rampant inconsistency.  either divorce, or forgive.  those are the only 2 solutions.  you don't try applying fake rules.  you say, i don't care what the rules are--get lost.  or you say, everyone gets a pass but going forward, these are the rules, and we intend to follow the best we can

Exactly. I just don’t like the double standards. Some people get away with some of the same things that get others banned. There is no clear guidelines. It is case by case, and judged by emotion rather  than consistent community guidelines 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Testadura said:

keep repeating it.  makes hoover sympathetic.  see other thread on GSB's retiring.

if Hoover is the poor stalking victim whom Hawg keeps referring to, then he is one dumbo.  See again GSB's-retiring thread.

gloating, veiled threats by Hoover, but no one may return fire.  Gen Y logic.  But not any return fire is ok--what is or isn't is for another time

I would assume since Hoover's cyber stalking has been going on since about August or September , and, he reported it to me in DM several times and I didn't take any action while I investigated, he returned fire. 

Again, there is also a major difference between someone telling everyone who they are and someone being cyber stalked/doxxed. 

By all means, continue with the playing the victim stuff and jazz hands and all though. 

I'm still waiting on an answer from our esteemed colleague @Nolebull813 as to why he thought dropping the guys name and sharing this type stuff behind the scenes where others could too was OK. For some reason I can't get an answer. it just keeps going back to GSB being the victim here. Poor GSB. 

Pretty sure you posted some Hebrew like the last word Jesus said before he died in reference to GSB getting banned. xD

Gtfo my face. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Testadura said:

the horse left the barn

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Exactly. I just don’t like the double standards. Some people get away with some of the same things that get others banned. There is no clear guidelines. It is case by case, and judged by emotion rather  than consistent community guidelines 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

I thus remove your shackles and handcuffs. You are all free to leave this site and never return. 

There is nobody holding none of you prisoner. 

See ya? Maybe? 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would assume since Hoover's cyber stalking has been going on since about August or September , and, he reported it to me in DM several times and I didn't take any action while I investigated, he returned fire. 

Again, there is also a major difference between someone telling everyone who they are and someone being cyber stalked/doxxed. 

By all means, continue with the playing the victim stuff and jazz hands and all though. 

I'm still waiting on an answer from our esteemed colleague @Nolebull813 as to why he thought dropping the guys name and sharing this type stuff behind the scenes where others could to was OK. For some reason I can't get an answer. it just keeps going back to GSB being the victim here. Poor GSB. 

Pretty sure you posted some Hebrew like the last word Jesus said before he died in reference to GSB getting banned. xD

Gtfo my face. 

I never dropped the guys name. Not his first name not his last name 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Hey I would rather get sex because someone actually wants to have sex with me than pay a prostitute to end my virginity like you 

I got a picture of your face and believe me no girl would have sex with that without being paid a few thousand bucks 

Dang kid get some help. You said you were leaving twice on this thread and still posting not to mention posting this hot mess. Some things you should keep to yourself and in your case most things.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

But Los maybe I should just send your picture to a few posters or better yet post it on social media 

I'm sure you have pissed off at least one person that it will result in me getting what I want 

You do realize if any member were to harm him you just put yourself at fault ?

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Dang kid get some help. You said you were leaving twice on this thread and still posting not to mention posting this hot mess. Some things you should keep to yourself and in your case most things.

Ooooo the board's dumbest poster thinks I'm going too far 

I'm so scared that you might call my mommy to tell her how offended you are of me 

Maybe your sob story will actually be listened to before someone remembers that nobody GIVES A SHIT WHO YOU ARE