Cotton Bowl Alabama 27 Cincy 6 F

HurricaneNick

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Just landed in Dallas for the game. The Omni Hotel has the Cincy bearcat logo. Now partying with some bearcats downtown. Tried to zoom in on her shirt in the video, it was their schedule/results. Looking forward to a great game! 

82BA9307-6CD4-4F6F-B076-0E69F6B1E1DC.jpeg

IMG_1327.MOV 6.53 MB · 0 downloads

"Results" 🤔

Be careful in that area though.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The committee rarely gets the memo...

I wouldn’t mind if they had 8 - sixteen team super conferences. That’s 128 teams. 

each conference has 2 divisions of 8 teams. You play an FCS team game 1 as a defacto preseason game to warm up. You can play another random team of your choosing as well. Games 2 and 3 would be cross over games on the other side of your conference. Games 4-10 would be the seven other teams in your division. 

game 11 would be the start of the playoffs. The division winners from each conference would play a 1st round game (conference championship game) that would send them to the final 8 teams. The champions from all 8 super conferences. 

The champions would be seeded based on record and then opponents winning percentage etc. you can use neutral site games and slap the sponsors on the game like they do now. 

and then playoff until you get your champ. 

how bout dat?

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Just landed in Dallas for the game. The Omni Hotel has the Cincy bearcat logo. Now partying with some bearcats downtown. Tried to zoom in on her shirt in the video, it was their schedule/results. Looking forward to a great game! 

82BA9307-6CD4-4F6F-B076-0E69F6B1E1DC.jpeg

IMG_1327.MOV 6.53 MB · 0 downloads

Lucky you... 

I was supposed to be off but I gotta cut my trip with my girl short because I gotta go to Johnson City,TN for work... 

This job pays fucking amazing... but damn if I aint never home... 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wouldn’t mind if they had 8 - sixteen team super conferences. That’s 128 teams. 

each conference has 2 divisions of 8 teams. You play an FCS team game 1 as a defacto preseason game to warm up. You can play another random team of your choosing as well. Games 2 and 3 would be cross over games on the other side of your conference. Games 4-10 would be the seven other teams in your division. 

game 11 would be the start of the playoffs. The division winners from each conference would play a 1st round game (conference championship game) that would send them to the final 8 teams. The champions from all 8 super conferences. 

The champions would be seeded based on record and then opponents winning percentage etc. you can use neutral site games and slap the sponsors on the game like they do now. 

and then playoff until you get your champ. 

how bout dat?

So, only 1 rep from the SEC in the final 8? No way that approve that! Lol

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Appreciate it. Good time. The crafty Irishman is a cool spot. We are going to FT Worth today to check out the stockyards. Any DFW recommendations? 

I lived in Austin and went to Texas/OU game several times. I don’t know Dallas too well but we went to the Deep Ellum section a lot.

• Thanks 1

• HurricaneNick changed the title to Cotton Bowl Alabama 27 Cincy 6 F